☆゚012. Secret Reveal

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AT THE ARGENT'S, that same night, Allison Argent was seen sitting on her bed, a dazed look her face, her staring into nothing.

She then started to rewind back to what happened a couple hours earlier.

In a darkened corner, Allison and Dante was seen heavily making out, when all of a sudden, the tan skinned brunette was seen pulling away.

Allison frowned in confusion at her boyfriend.

"Dante?"

Dante hearing the roar of a powerful Werewolf, caused his eyes to glow a golden color.

"Dante." Allison says, turning him around.

Dante seems like he couldn't find a way to control his transformation, was seen staring into Allison's dark brown human eyes with his golden glowing ones.

Canine teeth being shown protruding from his mouth, a snarl escaping.

Allison then backed away, gasping out, a tear slipping from her eye.

She then whispered out shakingly. "It's you."

"My boyfriend's a Werewolf..." Allison whispered to her mother.

Victoria chuckled at her comment.

"It was him...all along." Allison felt betrayed.

A fully transformed Scott McCall was seen running on two of his feet, his palms sliding across the galvanized roof.

Allison gasped out at this sight.

"We live a world fill with things we never expected, just like there are two different kind of people in the world, there are two types of Werewolves." Victoria states.

"Bitten and birthed."

"Full wolf, half wolf."

"A curse to break by kill, or a curse to break by being upon the Full Moon."

"I-i gotta- oh my god... Rayna doesn't know, she doesn't know about him." Allison stammered out.

"Yeah...that's the bad part." Victoria hummed.

Allison then turned to look at her mother.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AT an unknown garage, Stiles was with Peter, Peter forcing the teen to get into his best friend's laptop.

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles questioned.

"Don't think, Stiles, type." Peter says irritated.

"You're going to kill people, aren't you?" Stiles asked rhetorically.

"Only the responsible ones." Peter states.

"If i do this, you have to promise that you'll keep Scott out of this." Stiles says.

Peter stared at Stiles impatiently. "Do you know why wolves hunt in a pack? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by just a lone wolf, i need all three..." Peter states.

"Dante isn't like you, you can't evolve, Scott can't and so can't Derek, a wolf like him won't be drawn to your pack." Stiles argued.

"Everyone wants to belong somewhere, Stiles." Peter smirked.