☆゚011. Surrogate Sacrifices

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━WALKING THROUGH the school hallways was Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski, the next morning, they were talking about what had happened last night at the hospital.

Lydia had a look of disbelief on her face after what Stiles had told her. "I don't believe it, Scott can't really be with them, he can't be."

Stiles and Lydia was now outside, walking down the stairs. "You didn't see the look on his face, though, it was..."

"Then, what can i do?" Lydia then asks.

Lydia then sighs out. "I get that i'm some kind of, like, human Geiger-counter for death, but...i don't know how to turn it on and off as yet, all i know is that she tried to kill me because..." Lydia trails off suspensefully.

"Because of what?" Stiles frowns.

Lydia didn't answer his question, making him impatient.

"Hey, Lydia---what?" Stiles repeats.

"When she called me a BANSHEE, she seemed fearful and surprised at the same time." Lydia then sighs out.

"And, Rayna, i know she was going to go after, because she says Rayna was threat to her, because she found out things, things she wasn't supposed to find out."

Stiles frowns confusingly. "Things? What things."

"I-i don't know! Just like i don't know why she tried to kill me." Lydia sighs out in frustration.

Both was then seen getting into Stiles' Jeep.

As Lydia put on her seatbelt, she looks at Stiles with a worried expression. "Could you just---just stop by her house? She didn't come to school and i'm worried."

"Where do you think i'm going?" Stiles then asks.

"She isn't with Deucalion, is she?" Lydia nervously asks.

Stiles then deeply exhales. "I hope not."

Stiles then started up the engine, him turning the steering wheel to the corner, driving down the road.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━STILES STILINSKI AND LYDIA MARTIN walked up the porch steps of Rayna Amery's house, Stiles and Lydia was seen standing in front of the door, when Stiles knocked onto the door, which made the door open coincidentally.

Stiles and Lydia stares at each other, then Stiles looks back at the opened door, him then entering inside the house, Lydia staring at his boldness in shock.

"Stiles! You can just walk into someone's house!" Lydia whisper shouts, going after him.

"Oh! It's so dark in here." Stiles comments, not being able to see anything.

Both of the teens was in Chace Amery's study.

The Stilinski looked around for the light, Lydia gaping at him.

Stiles fortunately found a light, making a little bit of light to appear around the house.

"Do you see Rayna?" Stiles questions the red head.

Someone was seen sitting in a dark corner, revealing Rayna Amery.

Rayna stares at both of her friends with unreadable expressions, one of her knee up, her elbow on her knee, the other straight outward, her eyes blankly staring at them.

"What are you guys doing?" Rayna calmly asks.

Stiles and Lydia both jump in fright, gasping out in surprise.