☆゚011. As I Lay Dying

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"ARE THEY OKAY?" ALLISON CONCERNINGLY asks Deaton, talking about Stiles and Rayna.

Deaton sighs out. "I hope so, the part that is worrisome that it was most likely a distraction for what was happening with Stiles, and also the fact that Peter had formed an unlikely alliance with Rayna."

Allison scoffs lightly. "Yeah, that's strange, i mean, Peter helping the girl that he had tried to kill when she was barely a year old, I think he wants something."

"Am i only one finding it strange that their are two of each of them?" Kira asks in surprise.

"So, no one didn't see him kidnapping her from the house?" Aiden accused.

Deaton irritably comments. "Sorry, but most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor."

"...so, now there are two exact replicas of Rayna and Stiles? Evil version? Wonderful." Aiden sarcastically says.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━CHACE AMERY WAS SITTING ON a chair just staring at his sleeping daughter, a concerning look in his eyes.

Chace then sighs out, seeing as she seemed normal, him pondering on thought on why Peter cared about helping her and wonders what it is he wants.

Chace then got up from the chair, leaving her alone for the while.

Rayna was seen flickering her eyes open, her green blueish eyes looking up at ceiling, just laying there for a while.

"Rayna..." A voices whispers in a singy tone in the girl's ear.

Rayna quickly turns her head to the side, looking across the room, Rayna then quickly sat up, walking towards the mirror, looking at herself in the mirror.

Rayna then felt a dark shadow hovering over her, her heart racing with such nervousness, her gulping lowly, eyes looking around as she spun around, her feeling like her throat was closing in, like she couldn't breathe, she just felt uneasy all of a sudden.

"Over here." A whisper was heard in her ears.

Rayna then quickly turns around, her then seeing a reflection in the mirror, one that she couldn't recognize, it seemed like hers, but felt like it wasn't hers.

She seemed of a dark personality, her smirking at her wickedly, waving teasingly at her.

Rayna heavily breaths out, everything then soon started to close in around her, her starting to hypervalent.

Chace, who was coming towards his daughter's bedroom, heard a terrifying scream coming from her room, which made him alarmed.

"Rayna." Chace's eyes showed worry.

"C-can you see her? She's here, she's here, dad! Someone's going to get hurt, i can feel it, i have t-to stop it, i have to." Rayna stammers out fearfully.

"Rayna, come on, calm down, all right? There isn't anyone there, okay?" Chace tries to ease her.

"No, no, no, please, believe me." Rayna pleads. "I saw her, she's real, i saw her, she was here, and i–––i think she was trying to tell me something."

Chace placed his hands on her face. "I believe you, trust me, i do."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚