☆゚008. Story Teller

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━THE NEXT MORNING, Rayna Amery was seen inside her bedroom, her lying on her stomach on her bed, a book opened out in front of her, a hand on her face, the other swiping through the pages.

The door to her room was seen being opened, her blue greenish eyes flickering towards the front, her then seeing Scott entering the room, the closing the door.

Rayna then frowns at him, obviously confused by his presence.

Scott then walked towards her, sitting in front of her, on her bed.

"Scott? What–––what are you doing here?" Rayna confusingly asks.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." Scott concerningly says.

Rayna then smiles, a strange look on her face. "Well...as you can see, i am okay."

"I just heard your heart skip a beat, i know you're lying." Scott then says.

"About what? About seeing my mother cheating on my father with a psychotic murderous ex-Alpha?" Rayna scoffs, rolling her eyes.

Scott stares at her in shock, him gaping at her. "...you-."

"No, please don't, i don't wanna talk about it." Rayna then sighs out.

Rayna then closed the book, throwing it aside, her sitting up on the bed, slightly moving away from him, an uneasy expression on her face.

Scott stares at her amused. "What's wrong?"

Rayna nervously smiles. "...guess, i'm just nervous."

Scott then playfully smirks. "Because of me?"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"YOU THINK Derek can do anything about it?"

Cora Hale was with Stiles Stilinski at Derek's loft, them waiting on Peter Hale.

"Well, since, he seems like the one everyone's after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah." Stiles answers.

Cora had a thoughtful look on her face. "I don't know... there's something different about him, he wasn't like this when i knew him."

"What was he like?" Stiles curiously asks.

Peter then walked inside the loft. "A lot like Scott, a lot like most teenagers–––unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, tolerable only to other teenagers."

"But–––the thing about Scott was different, Derek wasn't as obsessive and possessive as Scott is over Rayna, whom i thought you'd be with." Peter smirks at the human.

Stiles ignores Peter's words. "What happened? What changed him?"

"How was Scott before Rayna came to town? Different, wasn't he?" Peter hints.

Stiles scoffs. "So, you're telling me that some girl broke his little heart?"

"Didn't a girl break your little heart once? Sure she wouldn't be doing it again?" Peter taunts.

Stiles glares at the man in front of him. "Nah, i think she'll be too busy trying to survive from your attacks."

Peter smirks, shaking his head. "Not my finest moment."

Cora then snidely responds. "Oh! Which was it? You ruining Rayna's family by making out with her mother?"

Stiles gaped at the man. "Y-you did what?!"