☆゚003. We Belong Together

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AT THE HIGH school, early Monday morning, students were seen passing through the halls, some laughing, whilst some talked.

Lydia Martin and Rayna Amery was seen bypassing the students, as they walked through the busy hallways.

Lydia turned her head to look at the Aussie teen, her red hair lightly hitting her shoulders.

A look of surprise in the red haired green eyes, as she listened to what Rayna had told her.

"He did, what?!" Lydia asks in an aggressive tone.

"It-it's not that bad." Rayna stammered out, clutching onto her bag strap.

Lydia touched Rayna's face, as if looking for any bruises, Rayna gently pushing her hand away.

"It's okay–– it really is." Rayna awkwardly smiles.

"He hit you, buttercup." Lydia's voiced hardened.

"Barely, the bottle barely missed, it shattered on the wall." Rayna tried to defend.

Rayna's blue greenish eyes then noticed Scott, him looking around for her.

"He's coming here, what should i do?" Rayna nervously asks.

"I sh-should just go–– go and talk to him, right?" Rayna then asks, then girl going to walk towards him.

Lydia then grabbed onto her hand, stopping her, Scott seeing this, seeing Lydia shaking her head at his girlfriend.

"He threw a bottle at you, buttercup, who knows he might-." Lydia was saying.

"Scott's nothing like that, he was just upset." Rayna tries to defend.

"Bu-." Lydia tries.

"I'll see you later." Rayna then quickly walked away, as she Scott nearing them.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"DON'T!" Lydia demands, stepping in front of Scott, before he could go after the girl.

Scott had a look of anger in his eyes, as he looked at the green eyed red haired teen.

"What did you tell her?" Scott asked angrily.

"She's afraid of you."

"No, no, you told her something, what did you tell her?" Scott demands.

"Just- just back off, okay? Leave her alone, okay? Just for –– like forever." Lydia smiled forcefully.

"I don't have to listen to you." Scott says trying to intimidate her.

Lydia's eye twitched in irritation, staring at him up and down. "Wonder what she sees in you."

Rayna was seen walking through the halls, extremely fast, her oblivious to the fact that Stiles was trying to get to talk to her.

"Hey, hey, Rayna, i've been trying to talk to you and you–– are you okay?" Stiles held onto her hand, then let loose noticing the look on her face.

"Yeah, um, is there something you need?" Rayna then asks.

"I kissed you, i like it, i know it's wrong, but, can you blame me?"

"Actually, i can't, 'cause i'm your –– look, Stiles-." Rayna tries.

"You two are always doing this, on and off, you break up with him, he pulls you in back and you two are all happy, until you're not." Stiles tiredly says.