☆゚005. Love Story

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━IN CHEMISTRY, the next morning, the McCall pack tried to hold protection over Lydia Martin since Derek Hale and his pack was keen on testing the red head, whom had gotten the bite from an Alpha, but didn't transform.

Jackson passed the test.

Now, it's Lydia's turn.

"Einstein once said, 'two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity', i'm not sure about the universe, but, i, myself, have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr. Harris announced to the class.

"To combat the plaque of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments!"

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one."

Mr. Harris' eyes then went towards Stiles. "Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

"Erica, you take the first station, you'll start with-." Mr. Harris was saying.

Mr. Harris then noticed everyone besides, Scott, Stiles, Dante, Isaac, Rayna, Lydia and Allison, raising their hands.

"I didn't ask for volunteers, put down your hormonal little hands!" Mr. Harris hissed annoyed.

Erica smirks enjoying the attention.

"Mr. McCall." Mr. Harris then says.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"DON'T, WAIT FOR A SECOND and let me talk to Derek." Scott whispers warningly to the blonde wolf.

Erica then smirks. "Why don't talk to me, instead."

Erica then slid her hand up his thigh, him moving it away, as he saw Rayna's eyes glancing his way, then looking away.

"You two are absolutely adorable, you make such a good love story, honestly." Erica says in a relaxing tone.

"But, i think, you and i would be better." Erica trailed her claws up his arm.

Scott got out his own claws, scratching her hand in anger.

Erica hissing in pain, but then gave him an amused smirk.

"You're not my type." Scott sharply says.

Erica glowed her eyes. "I'm definitely your type."

Erica then sighed out, leaning back, her blue eyes glancing at Isaac who was flirting with Rayna.

"Just like how Isaac's Rayna's." Erica smirks.

Erica blew on her red colored nails with a smirk, seeing how angry Scott was getting.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"IT'S BEEN a long time, hasn't it, darling?" Isaac twirled a piece of Rayna's honey blonde hair.

Seven years ago, in a school, somewhere in San Francisco.

A nine year old Rayna Amery was seen sitting at her desk, an angry look adored her pretty features, her blowing a piece of blonde strand from just face, as she looked ahead, her twirling a pencil in between her two tiny fingers.

Sitting on her left, was a nine year old Isaac Lahey, a smug smirk adoring his features, his blue eyes glancing at the pretty but angered blonde.

"Why so mad, darling?" Isaac whispers.

"Shut up, or i swear i'll stick this pencil in your eye." Rayna threatens.