Podracing

The next day a troig, a two headed creature gets ready in the announcer's booth.

Beed: Toogi! Toogie! (Greetings) Toong mee cha kulkah du Boonta magi! tah oos azalus ooval Podraces. (We have perfect weather today for the Boonta classic. The most hazardous of all Podraces.)

Fode: That's absolutely right. And a big turnout here, from all corners of the Outer Rim territories. I see the contestants are making their way out onto the starting grid.

On the left side of the tracks across from the grandstands, a line of Podracers emerges from the large hanger, surrounded by several crew members. Pods are pulled by a wide variety of creatures and are led by aliens carrying flags. The pilots stand facing the royal box.

Beed: La Yma beestoo (Yes, there they are!)

Fode: I see Ben Quadinaros from the Tund system.

Beed: ...eh Gasgano doowa newpa Ord Petrovia! (And Gasgano in the new Ord Pedrovia.)

Fode: Two time winner, Boles Roor...

Beed: Poo tula moosta, woe grane champio Sebulba du Pixelito! Splastyleeya bookie ookie!! (On the front line the reigning champion, Sebulba from Pixelito. By far the favorite today.)

Fode: And a late entry, Anakin Skywalker, a local boy.

Beed: Wampa peedunkee unko (I hope he has better luck this time.)

Fode: I see the flaggers are moving onto the track.

Colorful canopies shade some of the spectators. Vendors sell barbecued creature parts and colorful drinks.

All the pilots bow from the waist as Jabba the Hutt enters the box and waves to the crowd.

Beed: O grandio lust, Jabba Du Hutt, amu intoe tah parena. (His honor, our glorious host, Jabba the Hutt has entered the arena.)

The crowd roars. Several other slug like
hurts follow, along with humans and aliens. Several slave girls on a chain are led alongside Jabba.

Jabba: Chowbaso! Tam ka chee Boonta rulee ya, kee madda hodrudda du wundee. (Welcome!) Sebulba tuta Pixelito...

Sebulba, who is right next to Anakin, stands and waves to his fans. A small pep band plays as his fans wave and cheer.

Y/N attaches the giant engines to Anakin's Pod with a long cable. Shmi gives Anakin a big hug and kiss. She looks him right in the eye.

Shmi: Be safe.

Anakin: I will, Mom. I promise.

Y/N: Oh yeah and I like getting beat.

Anakin: But you hate that?

Y/N sighs

Y/N: Anakin, that's why I get hit so much. I'm 'witty', remember?

She leaves as Anakin and Y/n checks the cable hitches.

Y/N: Alright Ani I think we're about done here. Good luck little man. Kick some ass out there. And do us all a favor and blow up Sebulba, would you?

Jabba: ...Mawhonic tuta Hok, Teemto Pagalies tuta Moonus Mandel, Anakin Skywalker tuta Tatooine....

The crowd yells. Anakin waves to the crowd, as Jabba continues with his introductions. Sebulba moves over to one of Anakin's engines.

Y/N and Jar Jar unhitch the eopies, and Y/N nudges Jar Jar away. R2 beeps that everything is ok. Jar Jar pats Anakin on the back.

Jar Jar: Dis berry loony, Ani. May da guds be kind, mesa palo.