Greivous Error

Y/N flies his fighter down onto the landing platform projecting out of the side of a giant sinkhole. All is quiet.

A local administrator, Tion Medon, comes out to greet the ship. Y/N climbs out of his Fighter as a short ground crew looks over his ship. On a ledge above the landing platform, Grievous's bodyguards watch as Y/N talks to Tion Medon.

Tion Medon: Greetings, young Jedi. What brings you to our remote sanctuary?

Y/N: I'm looking for an associate. He's got a beard, shiny hair.

Tion Medon: I cannot say I've been acquainted with anyone fitting that description yet.

Obi-Wan then comes up a flight of stairs and comes to a stop right by Y/N's side.

Y/N: That's him.

Obi-Wan: About time you showed up. How was 'rest'?

Y/N: It was actually very nice thank you for asking. Now we need to get to business.

The elder jedi nods his head and turns to Tion.

Obi-Wan: With your kind permission, we should like some fuel and to use your city as a base as we search nearby systems for General Grievous.

A ground crew rushes out and refuels their fighters. Tion Medon leans close to Obi-Wan and speaks quietly.

Tion Medon: He is here! We are being held hostage. They are watching us.

Obi-Wan: I understand.

Tion Medon: The tenth level...thousands of Battle droids...

Obi-Wan: Tell your people to take shelter. If you have warriors, now is the time.

Obi-Wan starts back toward the starfighter as Tion Medon leaves the Landing Platform.

Y/N: So what'd he say?

Obi-Wan: He's here.

Y/N: I didn't think it would be this easy.

Obi-Wan: I doubt this'll be easy at all.

Y/N: Probably not, but it never hurts to hope.

Grievous's Bodyguards retreat from the overhead platform. Obi-Wan climbs back into his blue jedi fighter further down the landing strip. His Astro Unit (R4-G9) turns to him.

Obi-Wan: G9, take the Fighter back to the ship. I'm staying here. Tell Cody I've made contact.

The little Astro droid beeps a reply.

Y/N walks over to his ship and to his droid, R3-Y7 and does the same, but moving his ship to be more accessible, placing it on another landing platform out of sight. 

-------------------------------------------------

On a high balcony, Tion Medon looks down on the landing platform. A few steps behind him stands one of General Grievous's Bodyguards. They watch the canopy lower.

Tion Medon: I told you, all they wanted was fuel.

Bodyguard: What were their names?

Tion Medon: They didn't say.

They watch as the jedi fighters take off.

-------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan and Y/N also watch the ships take off.  They're hiding in opposite hallways, quietly moving farther into the city. Obi-Wan quickly rushes up a stairway cut into the side of the sinkhole.

It's hard to see him. In an alcove, he carefully surveys the city, then quickly moves on. Y/N is in the one on the opposite side of Kenobi.

Y/N makes his way through the city, looking up at the tenth level with electro-binoculars from his utility belt. He tries to figure out how he is going to get up there. He hears strange bellowing cries and he investigates.