Out the Asteroids and into the Clouds

Leia jogs back in and kneels down as she pulls out the burn treatments from the med-kit. She starts to tend to Y/N as Han whines.

Han: (frantic) It's not fair!

Chewie is very angry and starts to growl and bark at his friend and captain. Again, Han desperately pulls back on the throttle.

Han: The transfer circuits are working. It's not my fault! Damn it Y/N! Why'd you have to get knocked out now?

Chewie puts his head in his hands, whining.

Leia: (almost expecting it) No light-speed?

Han: It's not my fault.

3PO: Sir, we just lost the main rear deflector shield. One more direct hit on the back quarter and we're done for.

Chewie looks at Y/N and groans, realizing how helpful he actually is.

Han pauses for a moment, makes a decision, and pulls back on a lever.

Han: Turn her around.

Chewie barks in puzzlement.

Han: I said turn her around! I'm going to put all power in the front shield.

Leia: You're going to attack them?! If you do, we might all die!

3PO: Sir, the odds of surviving a direct assault on an Imperial Star Destroyer...

Leia: Shut up!

The Falcon banks, makes a steep, twisting turn. In the next moment it is racing toward the Star Destroyer, looking very small against the massive surface of the Imperial ship. As it moves across the surface of the Star Destroyer, the Falcon bobs and weaves to avoid the numerous flak bursts.

The tiny Falcon heads directly for the Avenger's bridge. The Imperials stationed there are stunned to see the small spaceship racing low across the hull, headed directly at the huge windows of the bridge area.

--------------------

Alarms go off everywhere. The Destroyer's commander, Captain Needa, can scarcely believe his eyes.

Needa: They're moving to attack position! Shields up!

Needa and his men duck as the Falcon nears the bridge window. At the last minute, the Falcon veers off and out of sight. All is quiet.

Needa: Track them. They may come around for another pass.

Tracking Officer: Captain Needa, the ship no longer appears on our scopes.

Needa: They can't have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device.

Tracking Officer: Well, there's no trace of them, sir.

Communications Officer: Captain, Lord Vader demands an update on the pursuit.

Needa: (drawing a breath) Get a shuttle ready. I shall assume full responsibility for losing them, and apologize to Lord Vader. Meanwhile, continue to scan the area.

Communications Officer: Yes, Captain Needa.

--------------------

Luke's face is upside-down and showing enormous strain. He stands on his hands, with Yoda perched on his feet. Opposite Luke and Yoda are two rocks the size of bowling balls. Luke stares at the rocks and concentrates. One of the rocks lifts from the ground and floats up to rest on the other.

Yoda: Use the Force. Yes...

Yoda taps Luke's leg. Quickly, Luke lifts one hand from the ground. His body wavers, but he maintains his balance. R2, standing nearby, is whistling and beeping frantically.