The end of Democracy

C-3PO and Padme look out the Senate Building window.

C-3PO: The sensor devices have indicated that Master Y/N returned to the Jedi Temple. Don't worry, My Lady. I am sure he will be perfectly fine.

Padme bursts into tears.

The city planet is covered in a hazy glow. A column of black smoke can be seen rising in the distance. Bail Organa's Speeder flies overhead, straight toward the smoke. The Jedi Temple is on fire.

Large plumes of smoke billow toward the sky as Bail Organa lands his Speeder on a Jedi Temple platform. Four clone Troopers stand guard at the entrance to the Temple. They lower their guns as Bail gets out of his Speeder and walks toward them.

Bail Organa: What's going on here?!?

Clone Sergeant: There's been a rebellion. Don't worry, sir, the situation is under control.

The clones bar the Senator from entering the Temple.

Clone Sergeant: I'm sorry, sir. No one is allowed entry.

The clones point their guns at Bail and cock them.

Clone Sergeant: It's time for you to leave, sir.

Bail Organa: And so it is.

Bail reluctantly heads back toward his Speeder. Suddenly, several shots ring out. Bail turns and sees Y/N, fighting the clones. Several more clones join in the fight, followed by Commander Appo, who points at Bail.

Clone Commander Appo: Get him! Shoot him!

Several clones start firing at Bail. The Senator jumps for cover behind his Speeder, starting the engines and pulling out his laser pistol. He shoots as much as he can while avoiding getting blasted himself.

The Jedi Master cuts down several clones, including Appo, before finishing the job, leaving nothing but corpses in his wake.

Bail stands stunned at the speeder's side as Y/N limps over to him.

Bail: Y/N? What's happening?

Y/N: Doesn't matter. We gotta go. I'll explain later.

The Jedi hops in the speeder as Bail takes the driver's seat and races off, leaving the burning temple in the background as an afterthought.

-------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan dives below the surface amid a barrage of laser fire. He dives deeper under the water, fumbling in his utility belt for a breathing device. He finds it and puts it in his mouth. Obi-Wan takes a deep breath of relief.

He swims underwater until the clone troops give up and stop firing. Obi-Wan removes the breathing apparatus after coming up from underwater. He starts to climb the rock wall.

He climbs the wall to the second cave just as two little seeker drones pop out of the water with their searchlights glowing. Obi-Wan presses himself against the wall of the smaller cave as the drones search the grotto. One of the seekers begins to enter the cave in which Obi-Wan is hiding.

Obi-Wan presses further into the wall. The light shines on the opposite wall and moves to the back of the cave, illuminating a huge Nos Monster. Obi-Wan holds his breath. The drone is confused for a moment, then the monster lunges at the small droid and consumes it in one bite.

The beast's lunge takes him past Obi-Wan, out of the cave, and into the water.

The second shines its light on the creature as the evil thing tries to grab the drone. Obi-Wan slinks off toward the back of the cave. He comes upon a nest of baby Nos Monsters. They screech and make horrible sounds. Obi-Wan jumps over them and continues on his way through the tunnel system.