Who we Are

Y/N: What?

Finn: What about him?

Rey: He's on Ren's ship. He's alive.

Poe: What?

Y/N: How!? I thought-

She turns hastily over to Poe, who manically hurries around the workshop.

Rey: He's alive! He must've been on a different transport.

Y/N: We gotta get him then!

Zorii: Your friend's on that sky trash?

Poe: I guess he is.

A quick mechanical buzzing, and C-3PO has sprung back to life, sitting upright and remembering nothing.

C-3PO: Might I introduce myself? I am C-3PO, Human Cyborg Relations. And you are?

The golden droid looks around the room optimistically, as the others give him a quietly annoyed look.

Poe: Okay, that's going to be a problem.

Y/N: Is it though?

Babu: Hello. I Babu Frik.

C-3PO: Why, hello!

--------------------------------------------

Kylo Ren's new TIE Silencer screeches down to the surface of Kajimi. He races towards the city.

--------------------------------------------

Poe leading the others, sprint down an alley.

Poe: 3PO, move your metal ass. We're almost there.

C-3PO: How dare you! We've only just met!

Y/N: Okay now it's starting to get on my nerves.

Finn: Only now?

Y/N: I've put up with a lot from this hunk of metal in the past. It takes a bit now.

Zorii: Poe.

She grabs him by his arm and spins him to face her. The First Order clearance badge is in her hand.

Zorii: Might get you on a capital ship. Go help your friend.

Poe: Zorii, I don't think I can take this.

Zorii: I don't care what you think.

She shoves it into his pocket as the distant cries of a TIE fighter grows louder.

Rey: We have to go. Now!

Poe: (to Zorii) Come with us.

Zorii: Poe.

Poe: Can I kiss you?

Zorii: (laughingly) Go.

Y/N: Come on, lover boy!

She turns and takes off down the alley as Poe follows his friends away.

--------------------------------------------

Ren's TIE lands on top of a building. Chaos is flaring in the streets.

Woman: We've done nothing wrong!

Female Stormtrooper: No sudden moves. What is that? Stop moving.

People are held at blaster-point. Some are thrown into walls. Flood lights cover the town as Ren surveys from a precipice.

Ochi's ship ascends and takes off into the night sky, unnoticed by the First Order occupants. It thrusts and speeds up towards the massive Star Destroyer in the upper atmosphere.