I know a Guy

There is a large bonfire of Jawa bodies blazing in front of the Sandcrawler as Obi-Wan and the robots finish burning the dead. Luke drives up in the speeder and Y/N and Obi-Wan walk over to them.

Y/N: They're gone aren't they?

Like nods solemnly. Y/N turns back to the fire, clenching his jaw.

Obi-Wan: There's nothing you could have done, Luke, had you been there. You'd have been killed, too, and the droids would be in the Hands of the Empire.

Luke: I want to come with you to Alderaan. There's nothing here for me now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father.

Y/N: That's the spirit.

-------------------------------

The Landspeeder with Y/N, Luke, R2, 3PO, and Obi-Wan in it zooms across the desert. The speeder stops on a bluff overlooking the spaceport at Mos Eisley.

It is a haphazard array of low, gray, concrete structures and semi-domes. A harsh gale blows across the stark canyon floor. Luke adjusts his goggles and walks to the edge of the craggy bluff where the old Jedi are standing.

Obi-Wan: Mos Eisley Spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Y/N: I can vouch for that. Need to watch your step here.

Obi-Wan sighs at him then looks over at Luke, who gives the old Jedi a determined smile.

-------------------------------

The speeder is stopped on a crowded street by several combat hardened Stormtroopers who look over the two robots. A Trooper questions Luke.

Trooper: How long have you had these droids?

Luke: About three or four seasons.

Y/N: You can buy them if you want em.

Trooper: Let me see your identification.

Luke becomes very nervous as he fumbles to find his ID while Obi-Wan speaks to the Trooper in a very controlled voice.

Obi-Wan: You don't need to see his identification.

Trooper: We don't need to see his identification.

Obi-Wan: These are not the droids you're looking for.

Trooper: These are not the droids we're looking for.

Y/N: He can go about his business right?

Trooper: You can go about your business.

Y/N: (to Luke) Move along.

Trooper: Move along. Move along.

-------------------------------

The speeder pulls up in front of a rundown blockhouse cantina on the outskirts of the spaceport. Various strange forms of transport, including several unusual beasts of burden, are parked outside the bar. A Jawa runs up and begins to fondle the speeder.

3PO: I can't abide these Jawas. Disgusting creatures.

As Luke gets out of the speeder he tries to shoo the Jawa away.

Luke: Go on, go on. I can't understand how we got by those Troopers. I thought we were dead.

Y/N: Fun thing about the force is that it can have a strong influence on the weak-minded. It's a very useful ally in your life.

Luke: Do you really think we're going to find a pilot here that'll take us to Alderaan?

Obi-Wan: Well, most of the best freighter pilots can be found here. Only watch your step. This place can be a little rough.