formula of

"Your next mission is south-southeast." My crow Hiruzen says.

"I just got done with a mission, can't I rest?"

"You healed quite nicely, you have pretty advanced medicine, you will be fine for one more. You might even have help."

I rolled my eyes as he sits on my head. "When have I ever needed help?"

"When you were being choked last night."

I gasped as he flew away. "This isn't over! Why am I yelling at a bird?"

I turned back around to see some commotion, three people. I walked forward as she was smacking the blonde one severe times. I shake my head, crossing my arms, I know these guys.

"W-wait, come back!" The blonde on yells after the girl, who is running for her life.

"Look, cut it out." Scar boy says.

"Why- why'd you get in my way? This has nothing to do with you?....what's with that look on your face? Stop that! Why are you staring at me like I'm a creature or something? Hey, you! You're responsible for it! Since it's your fault that I missed out on getting married! Jeez, say something! Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job. The thing is I am horribly weak, okay? I'm not kidding. You gotta protect me until I get married, all right?"

"My name is Kamado Tanjiro!"

"Is that right? My apologies!" He says crawling on his knees. "I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu! Please forgive me, Tanjiro!"

I have no idea what I am watching...well, at least now I can put names to faces. But I got a job to do, I continued to walk forward past them.

"Wait!" A hand grabs my ankle. I turned to see Zenitsu grasping me tightly, he gets on his knees. "Please, please, please. I need to marry quickly!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to Tanjiro, he made the same face as me. I take a step forward, dragging him through the dirt.

"Wait! You were at the final selection, you didn't have a scratch on you. you can protect me."

"Please let go." I say continuing to walk.

He started to wait like a baby, and I stopped and turned to him. He let up on his crying, leaning down I punched him.

~

I feel like these two are following me, it's been about 40 minutes and they are still behind me. We are probably going to the same location, like Hiruzen said I might have help. One of the crows circles around us.

"Start running! Start running! Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Akari, Run! Head over to your next destination! Run, run, Akari, Tanjiro, Zenitsu!"

Zenitsu toppled over and started flailing around. "That crow is talking!"

I can't believe I have to work with this guy. I take a turn into the woods, the boys not far behind.

"Hey, guys. On second thought, I'm not going to make it. Even if I go along. I'm going to be totally useless."

I bite my tongue, why do I have mission with a boy who's afraid of his own shadow? There it is, I come to an opening at a rather large house.

"I smell blood." Tanjiro says.

"You can smell it too?" I asked and he nodded

"But this particular scent..."

"You guys smell something?"

"Something I've never smelled before."

"It smells... familiar." I say.

"I don't know about you but can you hear that sound. Also are we going to work together after all?"