The great sleepover

"Like this, make sure it curves out." I tell him as he follows my lead.

"Oh, oh! I got it!" He says excitedly. "What's next?"

"...The next character...your name is Hashibira Inosuke, it's a lot of characters."

"I know that!" He says.

"Sure." I say showing him the next character. "What are you painting, Nezuko?"

"Hmm hmm." She beams as I looked at her work, it was all of us together, A smile spread across my face.

"That's so beautiful. Good job." I patted her head.

The door slides open revealing Zenitsu with a tray of food. "Nezuko, Akari!"

Inosuke jumps up with a throaty chuckle as he lunges at the food, I grabbed him by the neck and throw him to the floor, standing on his back.

"Heel, Inosuke!" I say.

"Thank you so much." Zenitsu says putting the tray down to some rice crackers and balls, with cups of tea.

He let's out a huff in defeat as I leaned down to look at him. "Be good and we'll fight later, okay?"

"Okay!" He says as I let him up, he shoved several rice balls down his gullet.

Tanjiro comes into the room. "Master Kagaya would like to speak to us."

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Right now, right now?"

"Yeah."

"Fine." I grabbed a rice ball as we all, went to see Master Kagaya. As we approach the room, I can hear people already talking inside. Tanjiro opens the door, every Hashira was inside, along with the master.

"Good evening, Tanjiro, Akari, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko." He says with a soft smile.

I give him a bow as does my friends, other than Inosuke.

"Please, sit."

We obliged, I sat down, Nezuko shrinks herself to sit on my lap as I rubbed her head. I don't even know how the master knew it was us at the door. Does he have a third eye hidden somewhere?

"Now I would like to begin by saying, I know it's been hard living with a demon and a half blood and it's been causing a lot of conflict between us."

People don't like me? I'm nice.

"That's why Myself and Misturi have come up with a possible solution. She wants to host a sleepover, everyone in this room is invited."

Tanjiro raises his hand. "Excuse me, when is the sleepover?"

Misturi turns around with a big smile. "Tonight! We'll have so much fun!"

"Hmm hmm." Nezuko seems excited.

"At this sleepover, can we enforce a no bullying policy?" I asked.

"Of course." Master Kagaya agreed.

"No one here is a bully." Obanai states.

"Lady, you're the biggest bully here."

"I am a boy!"

"Are you?" I was confused.

"He is of the male species." Shinobu smiled.

"This is Ludacris. You can't expect us to befriend the very things we're supposed to destroy." Sanemi says.

"Fortunately for us, they are nice and haven't eaten anyone, they are demon slayers in the eyes of the corp. Please be respectful and mindful of everyone's feelings. With this, I hope we can all become a better unit."