defiance

Ping! I fall on my back, my vision comes back and I see the Demon on the sidewall above me. What is with this house?! Blood drips down the side of my head, damn. I take out my sword and stabbed it into the floor, ping ping, but I held onto my hand, I land on my feet. The demon creeps it way across the ceiling, I pulled my blade out and as the ping happens I flip up and into the wall, into the demon.

He yells out. "Despicable! Despicable!"

He tears himself in half off my blade and grows longer.

"This smell!" I looked back at the other half of him, it now has a face!! I scoot back wards as he comes at me.

"You smell! You smell!" They say. I kicked it's face so hard it flies back into the other wall. Ping, ping, I fall forward and into the other wall, slicing my leg open.

The big one laughs as it comes at me, my blood is coming out profusely. I held onto it, as blood seeped through my fingers.

"Damn me." I grunted. I stand back up, I need another ping, I can jump off the left wall and- I rolled forward as a boulder like this hits the floor. I looked up and see that it has a tail now!

I laughed nervously. "This day just keeps getting better and better."

I tread slowly, as the ping rings through my ears, I hoped one foot off the left wall. Snow breathing, third form: snow drop. I bring my blade up and down through his neck, landing on my feet, hurting my leg in the process.

Just one more Akari, come on. I need to use my demon strength if I want to win. Wait- how did I get my sword during my last battle? It floated to me? Or...

I looked at my hands, could I have powers? I looked at the demon crawling at me at full speed. I put my hands out and closed my eyes, but nothing happens. Ping, ping. I didn't move neither. My eyes open to my feet still on the floor, but I'm upside down, the Demon on the floor below me.

"What the-" the demon climbs back up the wall, swinging it's tail as I on all sides of the wall building momentum, my blade by my side. Snow breathing: first form, Flurry. A shing rings around as the air grows cold, I opened my eyes as he ashes away. I sighed deeply as I looked down at my thigh, bleeding slowed. Now, I have to find my 'Companions' and get the hell out of this house.

I opened the door and it pings again, I fall backwards but didn't hit anything for a good 10 seconds before I stabbed my blade into the wall, it stopped and I jumped down onto the floor, I think this is close to the front door. I leaned against the wall for support, this fight has really taken it out of me. Two battles in two days, four foes.

"Akari?" Tanjiro says from behind me.

I breath as I turn around and waved.

"You're okay, thank God. You're bleeding?"

"It's okay." I say acknowledging that he has two kids with him. "Let's just leave, please."

He nodded as the little girl took my hand, but I stopped. It's fresh blood, I looked to Tanjiro and he smelled it too.

"What is it, Ms. Akari?" Asked the little girl.

"Nothing. Let's hurry." I run to the door. The bright sun blinds me and burns my skin a little. As my eyes adjusted, I see a strong, muscular man in a boar head kicking Zenitsu, who is holding the box Tanjiro had.

"Movie it! Draw your sword and fight me! You spineless punk!" He says.

"Tanjiro..." Zenitsu says weakly, his freshly bruised eye and blood from his nose. " I protected it. Because you said this was more important to you than your life."