defeat

I jumped over Uzui, lifting my blade as Tanjiro came from the side. This is it, his neck is in view and he's numb, we got it. My eyes widen when his legs regenerated, he's already neutralized the poison. He spreads his arms apart, the blood circulating, rotating, shit. I get thrown back from the fight by Tengen, hitting the ground my stomach opens back up. I hissed through my teeth, dammit! Uzui was going at it for a good minute before the dust settles, the demon vanished into this air it seems but I still had his scent.

"Behind you!" I say as the belts came for him, He dodged them, his wife threw some more kunai's.

"Hinatsuru!" He calls.

"I'll draw the belts toward myself!" She says. "Lord Tengen, don't mind me! Go and looked for dem-"

Gyutaro's big hand collapsed over her mouth. Goddamnit! I stood up holding my stomach and made my way to them.

"Hinatsuru!" Tengen yells as the belts cover him. I flashed in between them and grabbed onto his arm, as hard as I could.

"Huh? What are you doing?" He says as I dug my nails into his arm.

"What's it look like?" I muster through my pain, but concentrating.

"You're already bleeding out so much, that blood smells quite tasty, let me help you spill your guts." He says as his sickle punctures my side, my pupils shrink as he began to slide it, opening me up, the warm blood seeping down.

"Hmm!" Hinatsuru cried from underneath his hand.

No, you can't let this happen. My chest heaves up and down, what would Rengoku do?

"It stopped." He says trying to pull the sickle, he looks me dead in the eyes. "What are you doing?"

I tightened my muscles around it as I glared back into his eyes, unwavering.

"Huh? Those eyes.." He says looking at his arm as ice grew over his forearm, like frost. I snapped his hand off, headbutting him and kicked him backwards, he flies a couple of houses down as Tanjiro came in, I held onto Hinatsuru but really she held onto me.

"You're okay." I breathe.

"No! You're bleeding too much." She says looking at the blood soaking kimono and legs, she was terrified. I heaved as I assured her I was fine but she wasn't buying it.

Tanjiro stood in front of us in a protective stance but he was wheezing and coughing something terrible. The demon grew his hand back and turns to face us. I stood back up, putting my hand on Tanjiro's back trying to stop his bleeding again.

Gyutaro swings his sickles, I blocked both of them and kicked his stomach, elbowing his face, pushing him back again.

"Is that all you got?"

I winced a little, holding my stomach. "Come find out.

"Either way, you're going down!" He says coming straight for us. Swinging his sickle downward, I grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go, so he clashes his other one with Tanjiro's sword.

"Ashaya Akari! Kamado Tanjiro! Tengen yells as he jumps high into the air. "You have my gratitude!"

Just as Tengen was about to decapitate him, my sword comes to my hand. Both of their swords hit his sickles before they are able to pierce the skin.

He cackles. "The likes of you, cut off my head? Never going to happen!"

The flesh off his weapons wrapped itself around their blades, shit. Tengen brought down his another sword only for the demons head to turn 360 and bites down on it. The blood started to swirling, he's doing it again.

"Kamado! Ashaya! Hang on!" As he said this I wing my blade into it's side, almost cutting him completely in half, only to find myself flying through the air.

"Akari? Uzui?" Tanjiro says.

I hit the ground and flip back onto my feet, I ripped my sword from his body and see him coming for me. I stopped his every move, while Tengen attacks him from the back. He can take us both on that's for sure. I flipped up, stomping on his chest, kicking his face, getting a huge chunk of rubble throwing it at him. He hits the building but breaks through it, I can feel the poison circulating now. I'm starting to feel weaker and weaker, I make a hit on his arm, nearly cutting through it when he hits my face. I stumbled backwards, holding my bleeding nose.

"That blood, it's making me hungry!" He says as we continue to clash with each other, my body wasn't working the way I hoped. I felt flash against my eye as blinked, blood dripping down my face.

"Oh?" I held my eye.

"Ashaya!" Tengen yells as I fell to my knees, then I heard some rustling then a thud. I laid on the ground as I can see blood pooling, not only from me but from Tengen. I could see in the shininess of Tengen's blade that I had a cut along my eye, from the bridge of my nose to the side of my head. I couldn't see out of this eye, he blinded me, I felt someone rising up from my stomach as I sat up lurching over. Eventually coughing up some purple stuff, huh, what is...is this the poison? I then moved my sight to Tengen, his hand...

"No, no, no!" I moved to his side and put my hands over the stump, cutting off the blood flow with my powers. I then smelled human blood, I took a long whiff, Inosuke. My whole face drops, it was a lot of blood! My chest heaves up and down as my eyes rimmed with tears, but I was angry, no livid.