dream

I case you're wondering, the only other dream that Akari appears in is Inosuke's, he pictured her as a cat, he still thinks her name is Amane.
~

My spirit core was not what I was hoping for, then again, I never thought I would see it. Its pretty much black with pink clouds everywhere, and little balls of light floating around and it's quiet. I hopped on a cloud and float behind the girl.

"You're trespassing." I say as she yelp and turned to me as if I wasn't supposed to know she was here. "Please leave."

She starts to sweat as she turned to my spirit core, lifting the needle but I grabbed her wrist, tightening my grip.

She gasped as pain flushed across her face. "I've asked you nicely and you have exhausted my patience, that I have very little of."

"I have to do this!" She says lifting her other hand in a fist. "To have my sweet dream!"

She throws a punch, grabbing her other wrist, she didn't know what to do as I stepped off the cloud. I grunted as I swing her around and out of my spirit core. She screams as she hit the ground outside, I step out onto the soft grass.

"Don't you ever, think that you could ever kill me like that! You are in a demons body not a humans." I say as she scoots back in fear.

"No, N-" she shivers.

"I'm just kidding." I say. "But you need to leave or I will kill you and I'm not allowed to considering my job but you know you came here without my permission."

Her face became angry as she stood up, with her needle again. "I won't let you stop me!"

I grabbed her arm, pulling it forward and slammed my elbow into her jaw, spit flies from her mouth as she fell to the ground.

"I think it's time to wake up." I say looking around. "It was nice while it lasted."

She shakes her head. "You can't leave, it's impossible. You're to die in your dream!"

I looked at my pointer finger as I pressed the nail to my skin, I see a pink flame surrounding my wrist and my clothes change from the white gown to my kimono, Nezuko.

My eyes shot open to Tanjiro standing right in front of me with a look of fear in his eyes, as there was an arm hooked around my throat and a needle pointing at my esophagus.

"Akari!" Tanjiro says as I grabbed the girls arm and flipped her in her back, and kick a boy in the face, then the other girl behind me, knocking them both out. I looked back to see the girl I flip stand up, backing away from me just to get chopped in the neck by Tanjiro.

"You wanted me to stay inside of a happy dream didn't you? I wanted to stay inside my dream, too." He says.

"Hey, it's okay." I tell him as he gives me a small smile, then Nezuko runs into him for a hug, she turns to me.

"Hmm, hmm!" She says.

"I felt you, I did. Thank you." I smiled at her as I looked up at the sick boy standing across from us.

"Are you alright?" Asked Tanjiro.

"Thank you. Be careful." He says.

"Right!" He says. "Nezuko, Akari!"

He says running to the door, opening it to the outside world with a strong pungent smell. I looked around the side of the car as wind came at me, he was definitely here.

"Tanjiro." I say as he leans out too. "He's up there."

"Right." He says swinging himself onto the room. "Stay here, protect Nezuko. Wake everyone up!"

"Nezuko, let's go." I say.

"Hmm." She says following me back to the train car, as she focused on Inosuke, I set my sights on Rengoku, he's the strongest. I don't know what I'm doing but I have to try. I wrapped my hands around the rope and moved my powers through it, the whole rope turned white as snow. The train creeks as I see it being consumed by what I can only describe as flesh. It smells like a demon, it fused itself with the train.

"Nezuko, get ready!" I say as she nodded, growing back to her regular size. I pull my sword, things started reaching for the passengers as I came through cutting through them, but they grow back.  Snow breathing, fifth form: bloom! I spin in a cycle cutting through dozens of them.

"Mmm!" Nezuko says as I turned to her.

"Nezuko!" I shouted as she was caught by the flesh. I run forward but it catches my throat, I couldn't get in a single breath. I see a brust of light swish through the air at a rapid pace like lighting. I fell to the ground gasped and coughing, it was Zenitsu, I never knew he had this much strength. I stood back up but he looks like he fell asleep, so he can do this in his sleep but not awake?

The train rumbles as felt heat all around my body, I tripped forward onto my face. "I swear to God..." As I felt a Shadow over me.

"Ashaya Akari!" He says as I sit up looking at his smile. "Come with me to protect the five rear cars!"

He was memorizing. "S-sure."

"Let's go!" He says as I stood up, he runs as fast as me at Demon strength, it's amazing. once at the rear, it was covered, several passengers. This train, Holds over 200. One arm heads for a passenger and I kicked it so hard it burst into blood splatter, cutting through a few more the train suddenly screams...or did it? How long can we hold this off till they find the head? Dammit! I run up the wall and onto the ceiling slicing through the ones up top.

Snow breathing, first form, Flurry! Cold air spikes as all them dropped. It's hard to keep them at bay! If this train is the Demons body, then... I stabbed my blade deep into the roof and started running, the cart rumbles as if it's in pain. I lifted my hand and swung them back causing the roof to rip off. What I was doing and whatever Tanjiro and Inosuke was doing was pissing it off. It came back stronger and angrier, instead of just flesh they hand hands to grab. They form upward and I jump back to the ground with my back against Rengoku.

"Let's combine our strength!" He says.

"Snow, Flame fusion!" We say as we made an explosion of white and red flames, cutting through every single arm. The whole train shakes violently as I felt it topple over and the other cars hit the ground.