the great sleepover pt.2

She pulls out a Ouija board as thunder cracks across the sky. Gyomei started to pray in the corner.

"Do you even know how to use a spirit board?" I asked.

"No... I'm sure they have directions somewhere." She fumbles around with the box.

I put my hands out and she placed the box with me as I open it, putting the board down and taking out the planchet.

"Why are we doing this?" Tengen mutters.

"Shh." I say throwing the box behind me hitting Giyu. "So, everyone puts two fingers on the planchet, we circle around the board for as many people that are playing, then we can ask questions. Also the little hole in the planchet, you can look through it and see ghost."

"How do you know so much about this?" Asked Shinobu.

"My mother, she's about that life." I shrugged.

"Fingers in." Misturi says as I put my fingers on the planchet.

"I think I'll sit this one out." Tanjiro says backing up, Zenitsu agrees.

"Alright." I sighed as Tengen, Rengoku, Obanai, Shinobu, Misturi, Giyu and Sanemi out their fingers on the planchet. Inosuke is eating again, and Muichiro is sleeping, aww. We circled around the board eight times.

"Someone ask a question..." I whisper.

"Why don't you ask?" Obanai says.

"Did I say you could speak to me?"

"Dear spirits, will I ever find a husband?" Misturi asked as the planchet moved around.

"Who's doing that? Tengen?" Sanemi breaks the silence, he shakes his head, "Rengoku?"

He shakes his head.

The planchet lands on yes and she beams with happiness. "Thank you spirits!"

"Will Tengen ever stop stealing women from people that could have a chance?" Giyuu asked as Tengen side eyed him, the piece moving to no.

Tengen nodded with a smirk.

"Will Shinobu and Akari get any taller?" Asked Obanai.

My jaw drops in disbelief.

"Obanai, that's not nice." She smiled as the piece moved to no, her smile drops.

"Will Obanai ever be a man?" I asked as he cocked his head my direction.

"I will have you know-" the planchet moved to m-a-y-b-e. "What the f-"

"Do people like me?" Asked Giyu as we all went silent, nothing from the board.

"Great, it's broken." Sanemi says as all the lights and candles go out, a girl shrieks in the dark.

"Who was that?" Tengen says in the dark.

"Wasn't me." Misturi says. "Shinobu?"

"Never in my life."

"Akari is the only one left, the demon wouldn't scream." The wind Hashira states.

"Was not me." I moved around trying to find the match box, tripping over someone. I yelped my body hitting someone.

"I caught you!" Rengoku smiled so bright I could see his teeth.

"Is that you grabbing my legs?" I question.

"Unfortunately no!" He says as I realized his hands were on my waist.

"I swear to every single god in existence, that if whoever doesn't move their dry hands off of my legs, I will burn you at the stake!" I growled, the hands moving away quickly.