finding the source

Nezuko was stomping on her limbs, breaking them off, I grew worried as I make my way over to her, she was smiling.

"What have I done?" I say to myself.

"Get off me, you brat!" The demon spat as her belt sliced through her neck, decapitating her. "I'm going to chop you up into little pieces and stuff you into my belt!"

I couldn't believe my eyes as Nezuko was then chopped into more pieces, but that's not what surprised me it was Nezuko's strength, she was gripping onto the belt in mid air. Her blood was congealed, keeping her body parts from fully separating. My eyes lit up as a fire surrounds the demon, I can smell her burning flesh as it melts off of her. Her power...this power.

I used my powers to lift up a big chunk of wall and threw it at the demon, jumping up I slammed my knees into it, it shattered as I sucker punched her into the ground. Nezuko comes in and kicks her back. I'm trying to keep Nezuko away without trying to hurt her, but this look on her face terrified me. I picked the demon up by her hair and slammed her into a building, completely destroying it in the process. Dragging her back out, I kneed her stomach as hard as I could, she lets a grutle scream as I swung her again, before I could land another blow Nezuko kicks her into another building, then another, another and another. I walked through the rubble, Nezuko right behind me when a scent hit my nose.

Oh, shit. I turned to see blood dripping from a woman's arm, my eyes darted to Nezuko. She was locked in on the blood her teeth chattering, drool dripping down her chin.

"No!" I grabbed her arm as she launches at the woman. I threw her around to face me. "Stop! You don't do this!"

She digs her nails into my skin, drawing blood, I winced as she showed her teeth. I was using all my strength to keep her still.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro tells her as he puts his sheathed sword in her mouth. "Stop it! Stop it!"

I shoved her down onto the ground with Tanjiro holding her as her nails dug deeper into my flesh. I groaned in pain, I made a mistake, a big one.

"Stop it! You have to tough it out, Nezuko!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I made you fight!" I say.

She lets go of one of my arms and scratches Tanjiro's face and I grabbed it back, she's much stronger now that she has these markings.

"It's okay! It hurt didn't it? I know you suffered! I'm sorry! But it's all right now! I won't let anyone hurt you anymore! Go to sleep, Nezuko! Go to sleep and heal yourself!"

She forced herself upward and me onto the ground, I let out a painful scream as her knee was pinned into my stomach.

"Akari!" Tanjiro says in a horrified voice.

"Nezuko!" I screamed as I moved my legs around her and Tanjiro's torso. "Stop!"

She's overpowering me and him as she stood up and crashes through the ceiling. There were people up here too, this isn't helping!

"Nezu- go to sleep!" Tanjiro grunted as I can feel that he was still bleeding. The walls fall over reaching the shadow of the belts.

"Really, such a nerve doing that to me." She says. "So, you both can use blood demon art? Omnikinisis and a bizarre blood demon art that only burns demons? Not only that, but it's taking me forever to heal. This irritates me like you wouldn't believe! Like you wouldn't believe!"

Dammit, dammit, dammit! She's going to attack any second, we have these people to protect and stopping Nezuko at the same time is nearly impossible. I forced Nezuko's nails out of my arm and moved away from her, turning to the demon across from us.