upper six

As I was nearly to Tanjiro's scent another loud explosion noise came from a different direction, I took a whiff, it was Uzui. I saw him, Tanjiro, my pupils dilate at the sight, it made me mad.

Snow breathing, sixth form: make it rain, blood rain!

I sliced through both her arms and several pieces of her belt that extends from her body and flipped over in front of Tanjiro, in a protective stance.

"Akari." He says with a bit of relief.

Her arms finally grew back as she looks back at me angrily. "Who do you think you are? You're in my way!"

Her belt comes out in all different ways, I lifted my sword as she launched herself up but something hits her from behind as Tanjiro helps me slice through most of the belt. The belt entered through her skin, on her face, neck and back. What is this? Where did these pieces come from? She stops as her body seems limp, I slowed down my heart to prepare for what was about to happen.

Tanjiro runs forward at her. "No, stop!"

She vanished before my very eyes.

"She's gone!" Tanjiro says.

"I told you." I say as My eyes followed her onto the rooftop. Her hair turning white with green tips flowing through the wind.

"I knew it! A Hashira! So a Hashira did come, after all! That's great! That will certainly please my master!"

Her scent is different now, she seems stronger, more powerful than before. It's ominous.

"Where is Uzui and Inosuke?" He asked.

"I don't know, that explosion from before was Uzui, I'm assuming he found her nest."

"Good. I can rest easy."

"Hey! You guys need to shut the hell up!" A man says coming outside. "What's the deal with those swords? You have a lot of nerve, brawling in front of my house! What kind of harassment is this?"

"Oh, no. We made too much noise, and now people are--" Tanjiro says before he was cut off.

"I'll have you know that this Hanamachi is viable because we and our clients all follow the rules! People like you aren't welcome here! Get the hell out of my sight!" He says approaching us.

I see the demon stands up. "Tanjiro, she's about to make her move!"

"Don't do it! Don't come this way!" He yells at the man.

"Step back!" I say as the belts come at us. I moved my sword up but didn't cut anything, blood spats from my waist as I let out a gasp. The buildings shifted as they had been slashed too and later crumbled to the ground. I held onto my stomach as people clamored and cried, there were bodies everywhere.

"Akari, are you okay?" He asked as turned to him seeing him bleeding as well.

"I'm fine, you need to worry about you." I say using my total breathing constant to stop the bleeding.

"You'll survive!" Tanjiro tells the man. "Akari, get these people to safety."

"Kick her ass." I tell him.

"I won't let her get away! Not after what she did!"

I find some string and cloth wrapping it around the man's arm, this had was completely severed. I tied it tight causing him to howl in pain.

"Stop moving!" I command as I finish. "Everyone you need to leave immediately!"

I pick up a few people, even bodies, helping them as far away as I could, they do not need to suffer like this, not at all. As soon as they were safe I ran back, I know where Inosuke or Uzui is right now but she is very powerful, I'm going to need help. I sniffed taking in her scent as I spotted her box, I knocked once before opening it.

"Nezuko." I say as she opens her beautiful eyes. "Tanjiro needs our help."

"Hmm hmm." She says with a mad look coming out of the box and growing to my chin. She was radiating energy that I smelled for the first time since that day in the woods. I ran with her to the rooftops, my stomach hurting in the process. Just as the demon was about to end Tanjiro, I lifted my knee, slamming it into her spine creating a massive hole. While Nezuko kicks her in the head, causing her body to fly several houses down from us as I leaned down to check Tanjiro's pulse, it was slowing but still pumping ever fast as he was choking on blood.

"Total breathing constant." I tell him as he keeps choking.

"You have a lot of nerve doing that to me!" The demon hissed as she help her topless head. "You two! It's you, isn't it? The ones he was talking about was you, huh? You betrayed him! Yes! Of course I'll be happy to torture her to death and give you the half blood! As you wish!"

Nezuko charges at her as Tanjiro passed out, I used my powers to try and stop the bleeding when I smelled Nezuko's blood. Her spinning around, nearly being cut in half, made my blood boil as she threw her through a building.

"Don't touch her!" I say cutting through her ribbons and jumping on her clawing her face, her screams wailed through the dark, my nails cutting through the skin of her cheek and in between her teeth, grabbing her jaw, snapping it off.

She screams as her belts wrapped around my legs and arms, growls left my body, then I slammed into something and fell to the ground. My body was limp as I felt the blood seeping through my stomach again. Blood coming down my head and into my eye, Using my powers again to stop the bleeding. I sat on my knees to regenerate but I know it takes longer than regular demons. One of the downsides to being a half blood, that's when I heard the demon howling in pain.

What is Nezuko doing to her? I didn't think she would be this strong compared to other demons. I finally lifted myself, moving to the opening to see Nezuko and I couldn't believe my eyes.