Chapter 2: Puppet

***WARNING: This chapter contains abuse and harassment.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 2...

Yeretzy sat in her circular wooden chair as she finished her last stitch on her lace embroidery.

She looked down at the lace embroidery sash she had made for her curtains.

Yeretzey who was engaged not long ago to Marquess Heaven's ended their engagement with disgrace and humiliation.

A woman that left her fiancé because she loved her family very much that she couldn't leave their side.

But the main reason why she broke it off was because marquess Heaven's lacked down there.

However, now she had to marry a northern man.

Alexander Von Dameria of the Sageion Kingdom.

He became a holy knight at the age of fourteen and at the age of sixteen he took over the victory of the Bergen Olympic games.

Bergen's a game where knights or skilled swordsmen or swordswomen participated in the defeat of serval category monsters presented in the ring.

Not long after Alexander won the championship he showed himself in front of the nobility.

It was obvious that he'd become popular both among males and women.

Men admired his strength while women admired his beauty.

It's said that he had the face of a heavenly angel.

Any noble woman immediately felt captivated at first glance.

However, contrary to his outstanding looks he hated women, the sight of them.

As his popularity increased many marriage proposals came his way but he refused them all without a thought.

His refusing attitude affected his father as he became conflicted with a son who had no intentions of marriage.

But to say that he hated all women that may be an exception for his sister and his childhood friend.

His attitude was never this way, but after the tragic day when he found his mother who had taken her own life.

The Duchess Florencia Von Dameria, also known as the king's second sister Princess Florencia of the Sageion Kingdom.

A beautiful woman who fell in love with Duke Victor Von Dameria.

She had taken her life drowning herself in the Dameria mansion lake.

This had scarred her children especially Alexander that had a very close relationship with his mother.

Her death was a subject no one in the Sageion Kingdom dared to speak off. It was almost like a crime to talk about such things. Not even the king or the youngest sister spoke of it.

Somehow when the marriage talks between the Dameria family and the Marabey family surfaced the king gladly accepted the marriage.

Perhaps it was the king's wish for his nephew to be open to love just like he did.

Alexander couldn't have refused this marriage because if he did not marry, then Ariella would have to marry Dillion.

'I don't see what was wrong with that...Dillion is one in a million (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'But for her to live a life surrounded by Rupert, the Pope, Salma, and others...it would only speed up me and my family's execution' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

As of right now, the situation with the church of Marabey and Sageion has sent their holy knights to stay at the battle stations.

This was because Sageion requested for Marabey knights due to the excessive amount of barbarians crossing the borders.