Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

-Sageion's Temple outside the second training ground-

A hot blazing day with a round bright sun that illuminated the sky.

A bright sun that made this weather hotter than a northern day.

You see in the north, the hot weather was considered a blessing for regular people.

Except them.

The defeated worn-out temple paladins or known as knights as well.

Who were knocked out on the grass, sitting as they leaned on a brown tree, as a corn yellow-haired man with a mix of caramel brown and tawny brown eyes who stood out with a tiresome face observing it all.

'Gulip, Gulip'

The corn yellow-haired man drank water with his wine bottle design as he swallowed the last drop.

The water had cooled that man down, who wore a paladin Knight uniform as he slid his gloves wiping the drops of water from his mouth that remained of his rushed drinking.

The man who finally finished wiping the remains looked straightforward to a very tall man with a metal helmet standing in the middle of defeated knights laying in the grass surrounding him painting his victory.

"If you keep at it they will die for real" (Terrance, said)

"So let's talk Lex" (Terrance, said)

The corn yellow-haired man with Caramel brown eyes with a mix of tawny brown eyes called the tall helmet man.

'Turn'

The tall helmet man finally turned around at Terrance's call.

He took off his helmet slowly as his angelic face displayed.

'Shalala'

He had white beautiful silk hair as some hair strands fell on his forehead.

His eyes seemed like a mix of a very light shade of gray mixed with the lightest tone of blue almost looking so clear while his thick long white lashes paired up nicely with that eye color.

That man's features were very beautiful with that strong jawline and those white thick eyebrows, it was as if he was an angel alluring you.

That man was probably around six feet four compared to his yellow corn-haired friend with an average of six feet two.

However, compared to his angelic face.

"No" (Alexander, said)

Alexander Von Dameria, age twenty-three.

He said with a blunt rejection and turned away from Terrance passing him gripping onto his metal helmet and placing it down on the brown oak wooden bench.

'Turn'

Terrance who reacted dumbfounded finally turned his body around to where Alexander had headed.

"Huh? No?" (Terrance, asked)

"What do you mean no?!" (Terrance, asked)

He asked with an annoyed childish tone.

"Why so I can hear you talk about Ariella all day?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked Terrance with a dry tone as he unbuckled the clips of his bottle without looking at Terrance.

'This...how does he already imply I'm going to talk about Ariella, I was going to talk about something else!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

He looked at Alexander who had closed his eyes gently drinking water.