Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing

'Tsss'

Water noise.

'So warm...huh?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Open'

Yeretzy had closed her eyes after he had embraced her and had woken up comfortably and warmly.

A familiar feeling, one as if she had been on her bed.

She opened her eyes quickly at the realization however it wasn't just because she had realized she was in her bed but at the sprinkling sound.

"What is he....?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Standing right next to her bed Alexander held a small garden watering can pouring some water on a plant pot however what was more surprising was that it wasn't any flower as there to be expected.

'Widen'

It was a small pink cotton tree.

'Turn'

Alexander turned to look at her as he felt the stare.

'Silence'

They stared at each other without saying a word.

'Why...is he not saying anything? I...should I say something?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She tried to look away and stared at the very small pink cotton tree to avoid eye contact as she felt a little embarrassed.

'Glance'

'Put down'

Alexander glanced at the small pink cotton tree he was just watering and placed the watering can behind it.

"You can keep this one inside the rest it's best to be out" (Alexander, said)

'The rest? Inside?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She became confused at his words as she finally looked up at him.

'Rub, Rub'

Alexander rubbed the back of his neck and looked away this time with a small blush.

"You seemed to like the trees so I brought some along" (Alexander, said)

'HUH?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN? BRING SOME ALONG?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She was flabbergasted this time there was no way they could carry large trees like that, especially in so much short time.

"B-But how there really tall? Are you trying to lighten the mood?" (Yeretzy, asked)

Yeretzy asked with a shocked expression but an innocent tone.

"...." (Alexander)

Alexander said no words to him.

'Turn'

A minute passed in silence before he turned and looked down at her.

"You've been asleep for three days" (Alexander, said)

'Widen'

'Three days? It...it felt as only asleep for a little...three days no way?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Now they're going to say something...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

That had been too long.

As if her body naturally reacted she uncovered herself trying to get up.

'Grab'

'Creak'

Alexander grabbed her preventing her from sitting down as he sat on the bed covering her.