Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady

"MEFF!" (Sheep monster, yelling)

"PROFF!" (Fox bat monster, yelling)

'Bite!'

'Scratch!'

"GROWL!" (Sea Dragon, yelling)

Both the sheep monster and the fox bat monster flew towards the sea looking dragon and began to bite and scratch it attacking it while the Sea Dragon growled loudly in anger and pain.

'SHAKE'

'SPLASH!'

"Meff" (Sheep monster, crying)

"Proff" (Fox bat monster, crying)

And with an effortless shake, the sea dragon-looking monster made both the sheep monster and fox bat monster fly across the cave not with their wings but as if they were simple balls thrown landing on the very end of the cave at a very long distance where a shimmering water pond was at.

A very deep water bond that headed to the closest water current however you must go underneath the water cave to reach the ocean after a long swim time.

They had only landed on the water surface but they did unfortunately get wet.

"!" (Yeretzy)

Yeretzy's eyes widened in shock and worry but before she could react the sea dragon's front fins and front back fins had moved quickly approaching the large water pond stopping just in front of the sheep monster and the fox bat monster who had gotten out quickly but only at the very edge of the water pond.

"Grrr" (Sea dragon, growling)

It was quietly displeased that not only did the sheep monster, and bat monster tremble but so did Yeretzy who clearly almost blacked out at the sudden dashing speed the sea dragon had run.

'Tremble, Tremble'

'Shiver, Shiever'

These two body sensations were in pair with her and her monster friends who had been soaked in cold water.

'Tap, Tap'

She was afraid but they had risked their lives to save her.

She took a little courage as her her feet that were simply floating taped gently to get the sea dragons attention.

'Turn'

Evidently, its attention was directed to her with its fierce pink eyes.

'O-Oh my I'm going to be swallowed whole!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Tremble, Tremble'

'Shiver, Shiver'

Her body only trembled and shivered more uncontrollably but somehow the clasp of the large sea-looking dragon had changed a little.

"P-Please I'm sorry" (Yeretzy, said)

"I didn't mean to intrude" (Yeretzy, said)

"Grrrr" (Sea dragon, growled)

As her voice trembled to try to plead the sea-looking dragon's tail's grip did not loosen however it lowered its tail that covered her face.

Now the sea looking dragon could see her face and its tail only wapped around her waist holding her arms together but it contiunued to growl at her as if looking down on it's prey.

'Is it u-understanding me?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"We'll leave silently without distributing you" (Yeretzy, said)

"C-Can you please spare us please?" (Yeretzy, asked)

"Grrr" (Sea Dragon, growling)

Although it growled to her this time the growl seemed as if it was easing down.