Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With

***WARNING: This chapter contains violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 45...

Princess Danica's crescent-closed eyes and warm smile had vanished as soon as Princess Tulip was gone.

'Open'

'Cold'

Her eyes opened again with a cold golden glare.

-Flashback to the Banquet of the King and Queen-

'Chatter, Chatter'

Nobles talking.

'Close'

'What a headache, I'm only doing this for brother and sister-in-law...' (Princess Danica's inner thoughts)

'Pull'

'Open'

'Smile'

"You want to go out too Tulip huh?" (Princess Danica, asked)

Princess Danica, a noble of royal blood who attended her brother and her sister-in-law's banquet.

She would not have dragged herself to another place except here on their special day.

She hated gatherings especially stuck-up two-faced nobles that she rather not interact with so she and Princess Tulip hid at a very unnoticeable corner covered by a pillar as she tried to contain her annoyed expression holding an apple cider drink.

She did not like wine rather she liked the bubbly texture of the apple cider.

Besides she was on watch, babysitting Princess Tulip.

Actually, that was an excuse, Tulip was very well-behaved it was she who rather just avoid everyone under the excuse.

The Banquet had already started and she was already annoyed but Tulip pulled the hem of her dress seeing that Princess Danica was quite annoyed and well Princess Tulip tended to feel intimidated and anxious with so many eyes.

So Princess Danica's mood eased up to comfort her with a little question.

'Nod'

Princess Tulip didn't even hesitate to agree.

Yes, that would have been perfect if they could just leave but her brother made her remain there at least till he and the Queen came out.

'Haaa' (Princess Danica's inner sighed)

Honestly, it was more annoying since they would most likely be here.

'Stare'

Well, her cousin Alexander had already arrived about twenty minutes ago along with her Palladian knights.

He could have even dressed up but it was obvious he wouldn't care.

So all that was missing was that two-face Lady Sierra and that .... Ariella, she didn't even want to think of her.

'Halt'

However, her thoughts halted as she just remembered something.

'Wait didn't my cousin get married?' (Princess Danica's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

Princess Danica turned confused at Alexander.

Was she wrong? Had her brother lied that Alexander had been wedded to the Daughter of the Pope?

'Empty'

Only his Palladian friends were there.

 There was no sight of her.