Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla

***WARNING: The chapter contains abuse talk and death talk.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 27...

'Click, Clack, Click'

Heeled walking.

Yeretzy's feet continued to move toward the Duchess drawing the attention of Alexander, Arellia, and Duke Victor in confusion as to why she was acting like this.

"..." (Alexander and Ariellia)

'Frown'

"Alexander, what is your wife doing? Go get her" (Duke Victor, said)

"You said you'd take responsibility for her, she's clearly trying to cause trouble why is she heading to those people" (Duke Victor, said)

He said with an angry tone.

'Trun'

'Stare'

Alexander turned away to look at his father and directed his gaze towards Yeretzy who was halfway walking in what seemed into the direction of the Kalbfleisch family.

Every person who was talking on their own noticed Yeeretzy who was walking and approaching not parting her gaze away from the Duchess.

The Duchess, the Duke, and the group surrounding her had not noticed her yet but soon enough the people around them.

Their heads began to turn as the first head to turn from the Kalbfleisch couple was Duke Hector.

"Alexander fetch your disobeying wife now and bring her-" (Duke Victor, said)

His voice raised in anger but was interrupted by Alexander's cold tone.

"I'm not a dog and she doesn't need to listen to you" (Alexander, said)

He turned his side glance and glared at him coldly as if he was furious.

'Grit'

"You bastard you never listen" (Duke Victor, said)

He greeted his teeth at Alexander who rebelled once again.

"Father" (Ariella, said)

Ariella raised her voice trying to calm him down again since he was already making a scene drawing the attention of the people who were not staring at Yeretzy.

"..." (Alexander)

Alexander scrunched his eyes to look at Yeretzy who was also close and the surprised Duke Hector.

'Please tell me I made the right choice' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought as her expression was beginning to feel overwhelmed at the amount of stares when she noticed Duke Hector who had turned at everyone's stares.

His dark brown eyes had widened as if surprised and turned immediately to tap the smiling Duchess who closed her eyes gently.

'Halt'

Yeretzy's feet unconsciously stopped.

'Turn'

The Duchess opened her eyes and looked at the Duke Hector whose gaze was directed with surprise.

'...?...' (Duchess Camilia)

'Turn'

The Duchess turned to look in the direction he was looking at and as soon as she turned her bubble gum blue eyes made eye contact with Yeretzy's lilac purple eyes with her candy pink tint.

The Duchess's smile faded as if she were in complete shock.

'Widen'

The Duchess's eyes widen.