Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, suicidal content, and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 11...

'Rustle, Rustle'

Alexander who had somehow sensed a stare still sleeping woke up slowly and immediately made eye contact with Yeretzy who was covering her eyes with shock.

"!!" (Alexander)

His light grey eyes with the lightest shade of blue widen at her sight.

'She woke up' (Alexander's inner thoughts)

He didn't know why it was but he felt a relief seeing her awake, especially seeing that little light that shimmered like a sparkle in her lilac eyes with a shade of candy pink color.

'Creak'

Alexander straightened himself up.

"Did you take care of-" (Yeretzy, said)

She took her hands off her mouth and stared at him with touched eyes as she was about to ask if he had taken care of her he got up from his seat before letting her finish.

"I'll call a maid to deliver your medicine and give you something to eat" (Alexander, said)

He said as he turned away from her and walked away without letting her finish.

Her hands had unconsciously reached as if to grab him but he had already headed out the door without letting her get a word in.

'What was that about? And what happened to me last night?' (Yeretzy's inner thought)

She scratched her head.

'I don't even know how I got here all I remember is being pushed off the bridge...I have given up' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She frowned with a bitter expression as she looked down at the light yellow duvet covers.

'I'm sorry Dillion...I was being selfish' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I really was selfish' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She gripped the light yellow duvet cover with her fists.

'Brother I wasn't strong enough, the dress was too heavy and the corset was killing me...I thought of my real mother...I made a mistake' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

She didn't know if she was crying from pain, sadness, guilt, or relief she was alive.

After a few shed tears, she whipped them away with a sniff as she looked out the bright window's from her bed.

'I had promised Alexander that I wouldn't cause him any troubles' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'And yet I burden him again...is that why he left like that?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought with a conflicted stressed mind.

However contrary to her

....

Alexander stood in front of her door as he leaned his back on her front doors.

He looked down at the ground as he raised to cover his mouth as if in shock.

His eyes had widen with a pink expression.

'What was that feeling...' (Alexander's inner thoughts)

'Why was I so desperate to see her wake up?' (Alexander's inner thoughts)

'I stayed up all night taking care of her...why did I do that?'  (Alexander's inner thoughts)

"Ha" (Alexander)