Chapter 6: Skulled Monster

***WARNING: This chapter contains abuse and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 6...

Her Lilac purple eyes with a hint of candy pink shivered at its sight.

Her body began to tremble uncontrollably as sweat drops began to run down her neck.

The frail thin body of hers that was shivering once before Luna was not compared to the amount of terror her body emitted at the sight of the skulled winged monster.

'Clack'

'Drop, Drop, Drop'

Soon her forehead began to sweat as her fingertips trembled at the fear and anxiety she felt when the balcony glass doors swung wide open.

It was unexplainable to imagine this situation but she had clearly remembered the clicking sound when she locked the balcony doors before going to sleep.

But whoever was to blame was the least of her worries.

Now that that skulled monster had managed to enter her room staring at her with its soul-sucking eyes.

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

Harsh wind blowing.

The strong cold wind had entered her room along with the skilled monster approaching her closer.

"N-No P-Please" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with choked-up words as she tried to move farther away from the skulled monster.

'Thud'

She shivered as her back had touched the bottom of the bed.

She could not move anywhere else.

The only way was for her to stand and make a run but her legs were so weak she couldn't have the energy to stand up.

It was as if her legs had become paralyzed.

"D-Don't m-move" (Yeretzy, said)

She continued to say silently to the skulled monster a few feet away still approaching her.

It wasn't that she didn't want to scream for help but her throat only permitted for choked-up words to come out.

Her eyes couldn't even cry at the impotence of how her body was unwilling to move away.

Her fear had taken control of her body.

No matter if she had experienced it once, it was never enough to get used to the fright of their presence.

This skulled monster was equally as frightening as the Cronox monster that Rupert had gotten and torture her with.

'Not again p-please' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

The memory of the Cronox monster was one of the main reasons why she didn't want anything to do with involving the North.

-A quick flashback flashed through her memory-

A past memory had flashed through her mind remembering the time she was back in the bricked dungeon.

Yeretzy was scrunched up in a corner as Rupert watched her from afar with crossed arms.

He had a cold expression as he looked at her with disgusted eyes.

Yeretzy couldn't afford to look at him especially when the lizard-crocodile-looking monster was five feet away from her.

It was the same as a crocodile including its color except it seemed to be mixed with a big lizard.

It had long thick claws and two scaled antennas while its eyes were completely black, just as if its eyes were dug out.