Chapter 3: Psycho's

*** WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content such as abuse and sexual harassment.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 3...

'Just thinking of all the horrible things he's done to me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Many flashbacks had crossed her mind at the moment.

She was in a dark brick dungeon stuck to the wall as her arms hunged cuffed up with thick metal cuffs connected to a thick chain in the middle. Her left and right cuff had additional security. A thick chain in the back of the metal left and right cuff chain attached to the wall. The was the same thing with her left and right leg that were positioned at her ankle.

However, it was not the end of it, she was standing in a long rectangular-shaped tall container that contained countless needles. She was as standing on top of the needles as the bottom of her bare feet the needles were one with her.

They painted a red blood color that dripped in between her feet and them.

Another flashback scene flashed as she kneeled  setting her palms on the floor with her face looking down at the same dark-bricked dungeon. She had given Rupert her back as he harshly whipped her with a horse whip. Her dark purple dress had countless rips that showed the white undergarment while the red blood whip marks painted her ripped skin.

Every inch of her body shivered alongside her feet which had scarred needle marks that had heeled.

Finally, the flashback. A flashback so disgusting that she rather take physical pain than this.

She stood in her white floral dress as Ruppert stood right behind her. His right hand was in a c shape around her neck while his left hand was sliding on top of her white floral dress stopping down to her left breast before he held it and groped it.

His left had not moved off her left breast as he tilted his face to the left and licked her neck since he had left some space. He continued to lick it and suck her left side as his hand remained on her left breast.

The thought that these were only a few things he had done to her in secret.

'If Dillion had found out he'd try to kill him but....Dillion isn't as strong as Rupert.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Dillion would have died at the hands of Rupert if provoked.' (Yertetzy's inner thoughts)

'He's a sick psycho, I wish he die. I wish it with all my heart' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'He says he loves me yet he doesn't hesitate to hurt me or take advantage of me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

At the age of fourteen, she had possessed Yeretzy Lidyanna's body.

She was known for her very weak constitution. A young lady who was unable to get out of bed.

She had a beautiful mother by the name of Daisy.

A curly pale blonde-haired women with light purple eyes with a candy pink shade just like her.

Daisy was the third unofficial wife of Pope Faust.

She had now become her mother.

And since she had possessed the body of Yeretzy somehow her body regained its strength.

'Daisy stayed aiding me for the few moments that I had left with her.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'She was a gentle and kind mother who dedicated most of her life to taking care of the real Yeretzy.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Even though I didn't know her much I had craved for mother's affection all my life which is why it didn't take me long to consider her like a mother however when the word got out that her new body had come back to health.