Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King

-Dining table-

'Stare'

'Sweat'

'This is really... uncomfortable' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

A sweat dropped from Yeretzy's forehead as she tried to eat.

She felt Ariella's gaze that did not seem to part away from her.

"Yeretzy" (Ariella, said)

'Flinch'

Till she finally called her name making Yeretzy Flinch.

'Turn'

"Y-Yes?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She turned her head slowly with a nervous tone.

"...." (Ariella)

She had paused with hesitance till her lips opened up again.

"I'm sorry." (Arellia, said)

Letting out a sincere apology making Yeretzy's body become stiff.

"That day...it wasn't like myself" (Ariella, said)

"I acted wrongly, the truth is that my mother also suffered anorexia" (Ariella, said)

"When I saw you throw the food I couldn't help but feel triggered" (Ariella, said)

Although she was apologizing sincerely or what looked to be she was going roundbult about it.

She knew it was just an apology for that.

Ariella had clearly committed a crime and confessed to her but she wasn't even bringing the subject or at least she thought.

"That is all I wish to apologize, take it as I will treat you better but remember to keep in mind if you want to continue to get along you must never speak of what you heard" (Ariella, said)

There it was, that warning.

"As much as I came to realize that my brother cares for you and is willing to believe anything you say he could never side with you and believe you if you say that so I advise you not to complicate things unless you want to regret it" (Ariella, said)

"...." (Yeretzy)

Ariella's attention turned to her food again as Yeretzy stared at her in silence.

She too knew that too.

No matter how much Alexander believed her he would not believe that Ariella had two personalities and one of her killed their mother.

"Keep at ease I won't let my brother know you have anorexia that is what I can do" (Ariella, said)

She opened her mouth one last time and took a bite remaining silent for the whole meal.

No wonder there were no maids around.

.......

-Sagieon's Imperial Palace, at throne room-

"It took you long enough! How many times have I called you up here?!" (King Fred, yelled)

The King was clearly displeased for various reasons but on today's occasion only he was present sitting at the throne chair looking down at Alexander who too displayed an annoyed face.

"You just don't listen do you dam brat!" (King Fred, yelled)

He ruffled his hair as if he was trying to ease his anger.

"I'm hearing you now" (Alexander, said)

Alexander only responded to him with a face that didn't really care glancing away.