Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed

***WARNING: This chapter talks about abuse and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 26...

"Y-You said you wouldn't carry me if I ate" (Yeretzy, said)

"I did if your legs did not shake, and here we are" (Alexander, said)

He continued to carry her with an unfazed face as she freaked out with a blushed face yet she had wrapped her hands around his neck.

'No my legs were not weak' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"That young Seth...the disrespect you're not planning on telling me either?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked her as he turned to look at her as if waiting for her answer.

"I can't remember..." (Yeretzy, said)

'Lie' (Yertzy's inner thoughts)

"I heard they sang a song that teased your height is that right?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked as if he was correct on what he had heard.

'Ha, my height my small little butt' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought annoyed.

Well, at least Alexander had thought that so she decided it was for the best instead of knowing the real song.

"Ah yeah I remember, it was that about my short height" (Yeretzy, said)

'Lower'

His eyes lower in disbelief.

"What a surprise you quickly remembered" (Alexander, said)

'Turn'

'Let it slide...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She turned to avoid his gaze and a sweat dropp had dropped down her cheek.

'Let's change the topic' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

But it appear this man was just not going to let it slide as any of her conversations she had avoided so the only thing that occurred to her was...

'Chu'

She kissed his left cheek as she closed her eyes shut in embarrassment.

'Widen'

'Halt'

Making Alexander's eyes widen and halt his step.

"Hehe you are such a worrisome hubby why don't you ease down it was just some teasing" (Yeretzy, said)

Her lips parted away from his cheeks and looked at him with a warm happy smile.

"Ummm..." (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

A man's awkward voice was heard.

'Turn'

In an instant, Yeretzy's head turned to look and.

'Widen'

'BLUSH!'

Her face completely grew red in embarrassment as her eyes widened because in front of her were the Archbishop and several priests, and god followers who had seen her kiss Alexander.

"Ah...haha" (Yeretzy, said)

She said in embarrassment.

No what was this situation it was because she had Kissed Alexnader without considering her surroundings and this man who carried her despite her refusal.

'I' am the Pope's daughter and they catch me like this?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Bow'

"Welcome, Lady Marabey" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)