Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, humiliation, death talk, past death, and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 29...

The Marabey family, it's corrupt everyone knows it not only Sageion but Marabey itself.

But because there very powerful they knew who to ally with and who to not mess with.

There was no way they wouldn't look at her any different way.

Especially for a person who happens to be the Pope's daughter, a Carvnios solution could be easily obtained.

'Turn'

The Duke only spared her one more glance and left with a slam of the door.

'Look down'

'To them, I'm an enemy...I am a criminal...because I hold the name of Marabey' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She looked down with a sad expression.

'And now I had placed my heart on people who turned their backs again' (Yeretzy's inner thought)

'The Kalbfleisch...how could they simply take my side? They would only fend for Dillon once they get a way to reunite...but Alexander...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She thought remembering how he harshly pushed her glaring at her and asking her to leave.

'I bet he's regretting ever siding with me, he no longer wants me so he threw me just like everyone else' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I thought he had felt something for me...even just a little, I was the dumb one' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Perhaps the way he was to her was a way to hide his feelings for her...he had run to her aid as if she was the only person he cared for...I am nothing but a burden to him that he pretended to like me to cover his real feelings' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"My body has healed most of the part that's less trouble if anything its a relief from this entire situation" (Yeretzy, said)

She said as she covered her face in stress.

'Grumble'

For about a minute she rested her face on her hands when her stomach grumbled.

'Raise'

'Turn'

'Creak'

Yeretzy raised her face away from her palms and turned to look at a sandwich that they had prepared resting on her top drawer.

'Grab'

She grabbed the sandwich and took a bite when...

"!!" (Yeretzy)

'Drop'

Her eyes widened again as the sandwich she was biting fell to the ground however white louts petals were on her mouth.

The white louts petals just like the ones that floated in the Dameria lake.

She had wondered before why there were fewer white louts from her balcony watching but now she knew where there were.

'Open'

Her lips opened again dropping the white louts petals looking down at them with a shocked face.

'Why do they keep doing this to me?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Is it because they hate me more since they think I did something to Sierra?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)