Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife

"Hmm..?" (Yeretzy, mumbled)

Just as if she had blacked out she opened her eyes slowly not knowing what had happened or where she was however one thing was for sure.

The way her ringed hand was touching something that felt like scales.

'This feeling...!!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her eyes widened immediately as she raised her head realizing she had been lying like the sea dragon was her pillow.

Its pink eyes were looking at her directly however someone it was calmer.

"Grrrr" (Sea Dragon, purred)

'Touch, Rub'

She slightly touched and gently rubbed the sea dragon as if it were purring like a cat.

'Huh?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Close'

The sea dragon closed its eyes as if it were to take a good nap as she was there.

'Wait...wasn't it going to eat me?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Looking at it closely it was quite beautiful.

And it wasn't very scary at all if anything it would have looked like a cute feminine dragon figure except that this dragon was pretty real and very huge.

But somehow.

'Touch'

Yeretzy continued to touch it gently.

"Why did you not eat me? I-" (Yeretzy, asked)

She tried to as gently as she could not comprehend why it had let her live after she had accepted her death.

"Argh" (Yeretzy, winced)

But she winced in pain as if it had hit her.

She looked down at her dirty slowlen feet.

"I must have sprained it when I fell..." (Yeretzy, said)

Yeretzy gritted her teeth as if she was holding in her pain.

'Touch gently'

Suddenly one of the sea dragon front flippers touched her swollen feet.

Surprisingly its flipper was very warm and not only that it glowed a pink color.

Its flipper remained there for a full minute before it removed it and positioned it back where it was.

'It...doesn't hurt as much anymore!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Had it magically healed her swollen feet a little?

It wasn't like the pain was completely gone but it sure had helped.

"I...thank you" (Yeretzy, said)

She said touched at the sea dragon that had closed its eyes happily going to sleep.

'Smile'

'I wonder if the sheep monster and the fox bat monster are alright too?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

A small warmth formed her lips as she leaned again against it touching it gently.

"You'r such a good dragon-" (Yeretzy, said)

"So this is where you were" (Alexander, said)

But that voice had spoken over her gentle tone.

'Spring'

Her lying body spinged up sitting her body up looking terrified at the man who held his swords with a furious cold face.

It was just as if the eye contact he had given her before had vanished with any sense of human emotion.

It was as if he was a very powerful being who only possessed a cold-blooded heart.

Even his gaze was terrifying.

'Step'

He had taken a step without hesitation as if he was not scared the Sea dragon had risen up from its position.

"GROWWLL" (Sea Dragon, growled)

As if the growls this sea dragon had given before the other growls fell down in comparison with this one.

This growl was tremendously furious and protective even its eyes glowed and its large sharp teeth displayed.

But this man did not fear coming right in front of the sea dragon without an inch of fear.

Yeretzy's face was in shock in unbelivenance of this man who had the instance courage to step right in front of the dragon.

"You dare to kidnap my wife, you're going to regret all your dragon life" (Alexander, said)

His sword had raised up as if it even shined in electrifying light and cold killer eyes.

'No...it will be hurt....because of me...no' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

This sea dragon had been so kind to her and this insane man was definitely going to fight it.

At how terrifying this man looked it was obvious this dragon would never be allowed to leave this cave.

The only thing she could do was...

"YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

'Throw'

'HIT!'

A large jewel had the front of Alexander's face with force.

'Thud'

"...." (Alexander)

That had seemed to calm down the Sea dragon although it did not sit back down it only stared at the fallen bloody jewel that had hit Alexander's front face.

'Sweat'

'Ah....I...I hit him too hard....' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

A sweat dropped in fright.

She had not only hit him with a large heavy jewel in the face but now she's made him mad.

Was she too going to now die alongside this dragon?

Had she been added to the roster for throwing the jewel at him?

"I-I'm, I'm sorry I didn't mean to throw it that hard not throw you that jewel but you..." (Yeretzy, said)

She tried to apologize afraid and with guilt.

"Haa" (Alexander, sighed)

He crunched down as he sighed stress not showing his pain but grabbing his front bloody forehead all the way down to his bleeding nose where he had been hit.

"You..." (Alexnader, said)

"GRRR" (Sea Dragon, growling)

Now the Sea dragon that had been calm began to growl again.

"No, don't growl you stop too" (Yeretzy, said)

She placed her arm near its mouth to stop him speaking to it gently but still scolding it.

'Turn'

She turned back again to stare at Alexander whose forehead and nose were bleeding yet his gaze was only directed to her as if looking at her intently.