Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 16...

Sageion's nights were deemed to be very cold as the stars joined the night sky.

The round moon illuminated its lighted rays directly at Yeretzy's bloody right side profile.

She had fainted in fright of the furry octopus monster.

"Huuckk! (Yeretzy)

Luckily she regained her consciousness and woke up with a perfedied face looking down at her marked ankles.

The monster was long gone and her right gloved hand was ripped open from the palm as her forehead blood ran down from the tree her head had smashed into.

Of course, she was too worried about other things than that.

"T-This where am I?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She sat down startled and scared as she stared into the darkness taking out her wedding ring to take off the bloody ripped glove and dropping it gently as she put her wedding ring back still looking forward.

She had no idea where she was or why the monster had left her alone however she knew this forest had many monsters.

'Ruslte'

As expected a noise came from the back of a bush.

Yeretzy turned with a pale fearful face scared to see what monster hid behind the bushes.

'Ruslte'

A monster had popped out of the bush.

But not just any monster.

'A-Ah Sheep?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

The six feet ten monster in front of her had the fluffiest body of a sheep, except this sheep had four thin clear wings as of a bee.

Its bottom hoof legs were in the shape of a Pacman and its eyes were in the shape of a black bean.

'Clic, Clop, Clip, Clop'

The monster ship approached closer and stopped two feet away from her.

"Mef" (Sheep monster talking)

'Huh am I going crazy or can I understand what it just said?' (Yerezy's inner thoughts)

However, before she could recall one of the monster's thin wings stretched out and got a hold of Yeretzy's waist as the wing rolled her waist like a taco.

'"Kyaaa!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

"Let go!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

"Mef" (Sheep monster talking)

But by the time she knew she was sitting on top of the sheep as a horse.

"Huh?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked dumbfounded by its actions, however.

'Dash, Dash'

The monster ran fast as its wings helped it increase its speed.

Yeretzy could only lay her head against its fluffy back and wrap her hands around its fluffy neck.

"Put me down!" (Yeretzy, yelled)

'Halt'

The sheep monster halted its steps and kneeled down to hide while its wing wrapped more grip around her waist to prevent her from moving.