Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 39...

'Lean away'

'Open'

She leaned away from his lips standing straight in the swing finally opening her eyes but her eyes didn't dare to look at him as her face was completely painted red as if her senses had kicked in.

'Ack I kissed him!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Yeretzy! How could you do that so suddenly!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She embarrassedly fought in her inner thoughts while Alexander only looked surprised at her with shocked eyes it was like he too had been taken aback even his hands felt strange after she had pulled out her arms away as she leaned away.

It was as if he was only moving to move without thought.

He sat his bottom on the grass while he placed his left hand on the golden rope swing swinging her softly while his right hand had covered his mouth as if he had gotten something he had not expected.

His cheeks were painted with a pink color and his eyes only looked forward in silence.

'Glance'

Yeretzy who felt the movement of the swing move because Alexander was swinging her began to apologize thinking she had overstepped.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to suddenly kiss you like that i-if you don't like it-" (Yeretzy, said)

She said trying to apologize quickly but he had spoken over her with a firm tone.

"Who..." (Alexander, said)

"Who said I didn't like it?" (Alexander, asked)

'But weren't you?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"I thought you were mad that's why your expression looked like that" (Yeretzy, said)

She had misunderstood his expression, although in her point POV, she had thought he didn't like it.

'Remove'

'Turn'

He removed his hand from his face and turned to the side to look up at her who was still on the swing.

"It's not that I'm mad it's just that I'm trying to hold myself back" (Alexander, said)

'....' (Yeretzy)

"You have just woken up and your leg is not completely healed-" (Alexander, said)

"You don't have to" (Yeretzy, said)

He wanted to hold back for her sake but she had said to him there was no need.

"What?" (Alexander, asked)

He could not understand her words.

'If it's like this...I too...want to be with you...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Words and flaming emotions took over her heart and lips as for the first time she was free to feel this way.

"You don't have to hold back anymore...I want to" (Yeretzy, said)

'Widen'

Alexander's eyes widened once again as if he were hearing her words.

He was going to tell her it was not the moment but the instant he made eye contact with those beautiful eyes of hers that looked at him with no fear and honey-coated glimmers how could he not feel the desire to embrace her?