Chapter 43: Congratulations!

Tulip wasted no time and began eating some desserts elegantly and cutely.

So why not take a bite of some too?

However, the ginger tea had caught her attention at the corner of her eye.

'Sparkle'

Even back at home ginger tea was one of her favorites.

It was quite nostalgic it reminded her how the real Yeretzy's mother prepared whole-heartly tea for her.

She never got to taste her ginger tea like she made.

No other ginger tea taste could compare to that sweet warm ginger tea.

The feeling and the love in the atmosphere for this tea.

But for once...this peaceful atmosphere was not bad.

She was surrounded by beautiful scenery, a warm surprising day for it to be winter, and accompanied by Princess Danica and Princess Tulip who liked her.

Perhaps if she tasted this ginger tea it would come close to the tea the real Yeretzy's mother would make and it would make her body relax since lately she had been feeling more exhausted than usual.

'Grab'

She grabbed the ginger tea approaching it towards her lips, however...

"Blegh!" (Yeretzy)

She quickly placed the ginger tea down and covered her mouth preventing from throwing up.

'Oh good why am I feeling like this?' (Yeretzy's inner thought)

She felt disgusted and nauseous.

"Yeretzy?!" (Princess Danica, yelled)

Quickly Princess Danica raised from her seat worriedly rushing towards Yeretzy who clearly looked to be in disgust and nauseous while Princess Tulip looked at Yeretzy worried as well.

"Are you okay?!" (Princess Danica, yelled)

She touched Yeretzy's shoulders as Yeretzy continued to cover her mouth so she would not throw up.

She thought this action definitely would offend both Princesses who had prepared it for her.

She didn't mean to do that, it wasn't that the ginger tea tasted bad she hadn't even taken a sip of it.

It was just that as soon as her nose smelled it instantly she felt nauseous and a rushing throwing up feeling overtook her.

'What do I do? I've ruined their tea part' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy was beginning to sweat stressing herself thinking  Princess Danica and Princess Tulip would be mad.

'Come on Yeretzy hold it in you can hold it in' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She began to think of things that would make her feel better and get rid of her nauseous feeling swallowing reluctantly.

'Nod'

'Uncover'

She nodded slowly and uncovered her mouth.

"I...Princess Danica I..." (Yeretzy, said)

She tried to speak to apologize but even her voice was coming out strangely as if she were still very nauseous.

'Glance'

".... " (Princess Danica)

Princess Danica took a glance at the ginger tea and then at Princess Tulip.