Chapter 24: You Believe Me?

*** WARNING: This chapter contains death, abuse, and abuse talks.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 24...

-Inside Yeretzy's room-

"Hey you! Have you gone insane?!" (Alexander, yelled)

Alexander yelled furiously because Yeretzy had recklessly offered her life as if it was nothing to her yet clearly her hands trembled when she tried to remain calm.

"..." (Yeretzy)

But she did not answer him she only gave him her back to him infuriating him more as she seemed to not want to speak.

"I'm not joking Yeretzy!" (Alexander, yelled)

He continued to scream as his eyes were clearly furious and cold.

"Does it really matter? " (Yeretzy, asked)

Her lips finally opened and her voice trembled as if she asked with choked words.

She didn't have to turn around for him to know that she was crying however her words did not add to him.

"What?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked confused as he didn't understand what she referred to.

"I'm the culprit to everyone's eyes no matter what I say or how hard I try to prove I'm not" (Yeretzy, said)

'Drop, Drop'

Crying.

'I can't even face him...my heart hurt too much' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Her tears continued to fall down rapidly blurring her vision that was trying to look straight to the large windows where Rupert's henchman had first hit her.

"I just have to accept what has become of my last moment in this world...hic...it's not fair...what have I done so hic...wrong" (Yeretzy, said)

Her tears, her emotions took over as her hands raised up to cover her face to cry sadly while her body trembled.

Somehow the back of her silhouette was so small as if she was shrinking.

"Why does no one hic...believe me...hic...am I so worthless that-" (Yeretzy, said)

'Rip'

'Halt'

Yeretzy halted at the sound of a paper ripping.

'Turn'

Unconsciously she turned to look at him who had made a sound of ripping paper.

When Alexander had dragged her he had taken the documents with him as well.

There was no way he'd rip those documents she thought that was why she turned around.

'Rip, Rip, Rip'

Alexander had ripped the document in half and then into shreds as he looked at her with a serious face.

"There. Proof is no longer there" (Alexander, said)

"!" (Yeretzy)

Her red puffy teary eyes blinked a couple of times as her pale long thick feather-like eyelashes that were wet from her water droplet tears shined against the sunlight.

How could he rip the documents like that?

Besides the barbarians had a copy of information as well so even ripping the document was useless.

What was he trying to prove?

"I believe you" (Alexander, said)

'Widen'