Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song

***WARNING: This chapter contains abuse and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 9...

"Ah are you okay lady?" (Seth, asked)

Seth asked concerned as he extended his hand gently to help her get up.

'Oh he seems like a nice kid and here I go bumping into him with looking out' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Oh, thank you I wasn't watching where I was going" (Yeretzy, said)

She said with a gentle smile.

"No, lady it was my fault too" (Seth, said)

"I should have watched out where I was walking as well" (Seth, said)

"My name is Seth Floodgen, I have introduced myself very late but my sister is Sierra Floodgen" (Seth, said)

He said politely as he inclined himself to introduce himself.

'Ah, so that's the female protagonist's younger brother...he's so kind' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'They do look very similar indeed' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Again I apologize to the madam, so are you sure you are fine?" (Seth, asked)

"I hope the madam did not get hurt" (Seth, said)

As he said that his face had switched to a look filled with malice.

'Wait why is he looking at me like that? Wasn't he just kind to me a second ago?' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She started to get an ominous feeling.

"I hate for you to get hurt, I'm a knight you see" (Seth, said)

"I wouldn't want Lord Alexander to worry over such triviality" (Seth, said)

'No this is clearly hostility, not even the servants or Alexander have ever stared at me like that' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"It's already a fact that lord Alexander's wife is very famous, a daughter of the Pope" (Seth, said)

"But you know what I also a famous rumor, or more like a famous song" (Seth, said)

He said with hostile eyes.

"What?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She unconsciously took a step back.

She was starting to feel uncomfortable around him.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

Seth had walked in front of her no longer moving, only observing him.

"It's called Incest Love" (Seth, said)

Seth leaned closer to her ear to whisper as her eyes widen at the title of the song.

"Princess of Marabey a beloved woman, a lusty woman who never had enough fill" (Seth, said)

"Princess of Marabey an incest woman who took her two brothers and ripped her sheets so she could finally get her ends fill" (Seth, said)

"A degenerate woman who enjoyed riding a Cardinal and a merchant" (Seth, said)

"She couldn't get enough, Princess of Marabey wanted a taste of each of her brothers as she enjoyed her immoral night" (Seth, said)

Before he could get another word he was harshly pulled back by the collar.

"You rude disrespect brat! What the hell do you think you're doing to Alexander's wife" (Terrance, yelled)