Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You

Now he would think she was taking the sea dragon's side.

She had told him many times she was not a witch but how could she not be called as a witch like this?

But truly what was the point now if he didn't believe her as she said?

No in fact all those lies when he told her he was going to be by her side, he was going to protect her, or how he would believe her.

There were all lies and yet again why was she looking for validation explaining the truth he was not going to believe.

Would he pretend to believe it like he had been doing so? Would he pretend to be kind just like before?

Or would he end her once and for all?

Had he already grown tired of playing her like a fool?

If it was the last thing, she was going to say then at least she wanted to leave a hit and empty her conscious.

'Look down'

She looked down as her voice began to tremble.

She felt he had stopped right in front of her.

And once again it was as if she was kneeling down at him as if she had committed a crime.

"I never lied, I told you I'm not a witch, I told you I didn't give those documents, and I didn't do that to lady Sierra..." (Yeretzy, said)

Her voice was becoming choked and shaky still without looking down.

"But you wouldn't believe me if I tell you all this.... you only lie and hurt me....and yet...I wanted to believe in you...but you only..." (Yeretzy, said)

"Broke my heart..." (Yeretzy, said)

"You broke my heart when you lied to me.... when you made me think you believed me and that you were on my side...you like Lady Sierra" (Yeretzy, said)

"Everybody does, everyone thinks I've stolen her position and I have..." (Yeretzy, said)

"Even you...you shouldn't had made me hoped for something that wasn't for me...you shouldn't have been rude to Lady Sierra and pretend you didn't like her just to hide your feelings... you cared for Lady Sierra so much as rushing to her aid so go be with her and let me here alone to die" (Yeretzy, said)

"I-I beg you. You won't see me again...tell everyone I ran away on my own and got ate by the monsters...that won't put the Dameria in shame or any conflict...that's what you must not have wanted so tell them like that..." (Yeretzy, said)

"You've all made me suffer plenty enough if there's inch of compassion at least one percent in that heart of yours..." (Yeretzy, said)

'Drop, Drop'

The tears she had been holding in for a long time had finally dripped down her cheeks as she finally lifted her face with a desperate pleading face as her eyes closed afraid.

"P-Please don't kill me. Let me l-live." (Yeretzy, said)

"Sob...I didn't mean to run away I...sob...really didn't...I just passed out from exhaustion...sob...and those kind monsters took care of me...sob" (Yeretzy, said)

She couldn't dare to face him all she could was cry harder rumbling her eyes as if trying to stop her tears.

"Please...sob...please I beg spare me...I don't want to be hurt anymore...please I'm merely trying to survive...I want to live...sob...I don't care if I'm alone...sob...I don't care about my family....sob...I don't care about the Duchess who lied to me only to leave me with hopes...I don't care about you or your family who only know how to hurt me....I don't care about nothing at all!" (Yeretzy, said)