Blood of My Death: The Ancient Earthscrapper - Chapter Twenty-One

The two assistants came over, lifting me from my chair by my armpits. One held me up by my arms while the other pulled my pants and panties off. The one holding me sat me back in my chair as he removed my shirt and bra. I sat there bare to everyone as one assistant retrieved the clothes, they wanted me to wear. After putting on my bra, he noticed it didn't fit well, but did nothing. My bra was two sizes too small, barely holding my breasts in place. All Dr. Warren could do was look away, as they had their way with me. What surprised me was that Dr. Adams had turned around, and I hadn't noticed. I figured he would have been watching the whole time, but he wasn't.

The assistant again picks me up by my armpits, who had picked me up before so that the other assistant could put on my new panties. Unfortunately, they didn't fit either or were smaller than I usually had to wear. These didn't even cover me up from behind. During the process, I noticed he took his time to fix them, but we both knew they weren't going to. He was lingering down there for other reasons.

"Ahem. We are on a timetable, gentlemen. Can we please move this along?" Dr. Adams announced in an aggravated voice.

The lingering man looked back at Dr. Adams for a moment before standing up. I watched as Dr. Adams tapped on his glass tablet, and one sphere opened up. The assistant grabbed my legs, and both men carried me to the weird-looking machine. They placed me on the bicycle seat, strapping my feet to the pedals. They then put a thick elastic band around my legs to hold them.

Next, they pulled a harness down on my chest, and then they strapped me in. Both men checked over me several times to ensure it securely locked me down before giving Dr. Adams the thumbs up. The other assistant brought a helmet and carefully put it on my head, securing it with the straps. Both men stepped down from the machine as Dr. Adams signaled the device to close back up. Dr. Warren had already changed, and she was heading to her bicycle with a reluctant demeanor. She only needed to let Dr. Adam give her access to hers. I could see a blank expression on her face, which worried me. I had never seen her look like this, and I could feel an intensity radiating off her.

It only took another ten minutes to get her strapped in before Dr. Adams and the two assistants left the room. Before leaving, Dr. Adams looked back at us. He had a look of regret in his eyes, and for a moment, our eyes locked.

"We will be in the control room. I will monitor your progress from there. Remember, you need to complete each benchmark to complete today's test. I am sure both of you will do great," Dr. Adams said with a smile as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Lightning appeared at the base of the round wall and on the ceiling directly above us. The room was dark and cold, but at least there was light. I wasn't sure how that would help, and I dreaded what would happen as soon as we started moving.

"The test will initiate in ten seconds," Dr. Adams said over the speakers in our helmets.

"Remember to keep pedaling, regardless of how fast you are spinning. Hit the benchmarks, and the test will be over quickly," Dr. Adams stated.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1. The test will begin now!" One assistant announced.

As we pedaled slowly, our spheres began spinning slowly. They designed our bicycles to give resistance to help build muscle. This workout was crucial to regaining mobility for someone paralyzed from the waist down.

"Can you hear me, Dr. Warren?" I asked.

"Yes, I can," she responded.

"Do you have any idea what is in store for us?" I questioned.

"Whatever it is, I don't think it will be good for us," she replied.

The sphere's speed increased, and it wouldn't be long before I felt like I would barf. We weren't even spinning that fast, but I was already getting nauseous from the slow spinning. I never could get over being on a boat, and this was ten times worse than that. My pedaling was becoming more difficult as it got faster. I had partial paraplegia, meaning I couldn't walk, but could move my legs to a certain degree. Once the benchmarks became more challenging, I knew I would feel a lot of pain.