Blood of My Death: The Ancient Earthscrapper - Chapter Two - Part One

Memory Series Sequence 4820147123451983 beginning...

Memory Series Sequence 3510321023451983 beginning...

Memory Protocol Active...

Building Memory Database-002-0909...

Start Memory Sequence...

Sequence Memory Active... Beginning waking sequence now...

Memory Modification Sequence 1 of 5: Begin...

In a subtle shift of reality, memories once hidden from the conscious mind began to resurface. It was as if a clandestine hand was at work, gently unraveling the tightly woven fabric of recollections. As the world around me transformed, I found myself standing in an entirely different place and time.

Solar One, the space station's name, hung suspended in the vast expanse of the cosmos. My sister, Kristen, and I were here, on the precipice of a memory that had long eluded us. The sensation of weightlessness enveloped us, and we floated effortlessly through the sterile, metallic corridors of the station. Why did I know that name, Solar One? It had meaning to me, but that meaning hung just outside the confines of my consciousness.

As the memory unfolded, I could see the vast training arena before us—a sprawling chamber designed for zero-gravity combat simulations. The space was brightly lit, with a metallic sheen to its walls, and the hum of machinery filled the air. We weren't alone in this memory; we were part of a combat team match.

Team One consisted of myself, identified as Zero-Zero One and my partner, Zero-Zero Three, a striking blonde woman. On the opposing side, Team Two features Kristen, designated as Zero-Zero Two, and her companion, Zero-Zero Four, a fiery-haired woman. The objective was simple yet challenging: capture the flag.

It is as if my emotions were dulled to the spectacle of the event, I, Zero-Zero One... Memory... Error... Detected... or is it Kristonia... I could not remember, but I only knew one that, as I prepared for the match. I saw her, my reflection with a face void of all emotions, staring back at me. The vast chamber with its observation windows lining the walls was awash with anticipation, the scientists hiding behind white coats watching us with a strange fascination that bordered on obsession. Their silence added to the eerie atmosphere and it was as if we were nothing more than pawns in their grand experiment of profound significance.

Across the expanse, my counterpart Zero-Zero Two, my sister and Zero-Zero Four floated gracefully, ready to face us. Kristen, with her obsidian black hair cascading around her shoulders, shared an intense look with me. The woman with red hair like fire floated around her body like a cape. Her pristine ocean blue eyes glinted like stars, her expression void of even the slightest ounce of fear. We had been trained to read each other's thoughts without words, our connection forged through countless battles. I could see nothing of the sister I knew as I floated weightlessly beside a woman who was a stranger to me. Her emotions are as dull as my sisters.

The golden blonde-haired woman floated beside me, never uttering a word, whose name remained unknown to us, exuded a calm confidence that was as unnerving as it was intriguing. Her icy blue eyes met mine briefly, and I could sense the challenge in her gaze. This match was not to be taken lightly. The flag, a fluttering piece of red fabric, hung suspended at the center of the chamber. It was the prize, the target of our relentless pursuit. In this zero-gravity contest, capturing the flag was no easy feat. It required not only physical prowess but also strategic cunning.

The signal came, a soft chime that reverberated through the chamber. With a single, synchronized push, we propelled ourselves into the fray. The exhilarating sensation of weightlessness enveloped me as I navigated the three-dimensional space. Every movement was a calculated step, every twist and turn aimed at outmaneuvering our opponents.