𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

As soon as he stepped out the door, Gorou immediately went, Woah, woah, woah, woah! Man is that really her?!

Cracking the door to the room open wide enough to see Ai sitting there, he thought, Could she just be a dead ringer for Ai?!

Then he corrected himself, Nah, no way a years-long fan like myself would be mistaken!

Next, he proceeded to think, Wow, Ai is super cute in person!

Then reality set in and he slammed his head into the floor of the hallway, causing a patient with a broken leg to turn around and stare at him.

NO! My favorite idol is pregnant! he thought in despair.

He stood up and clutched his mouth. It's such a shock I feel like I'm gonna vomit, he thought.

Meanwhile inside the room, the man seated next to Ai asked, "Ai... how in the world did this happen?"

Yeah, seriously! Gorou thought inwardly.

"As your agency's president, why didn't you consult me?" the man continued. "Who's the father anyway?"

Across the room, Luna started to fidget nervously, feeling like she was intruding on a private conversation.

"Well..." Ai started.

Gorou braced himself as he waited for her answer.

Ai smiled cheekily as she said, "That's a secret!"

"A secret"?! Well, no point belaboring it, then, Gorou thought as he sighed mentally

This feels so oddly in character though, Luna thought as she flopped over in her chair.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅