𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"B-Komachi is coming on!"

"We're B-Komachi! Thanks for having us."

"Yeah, glad to have you."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

As soon as Ai and Saitou left the apartment, Miyako flopped over on the couch.

"Aw, I don't have any experience babysitting in the first place..." she whined. "Why did it fall on me...?"

Within several minutes, she was fast asleep without second thought.

On the kiddie play mats, Aqua and Luna looked over to check if the coast was clear, then stood up and ditched their pacifiers.

Aqua went over to the TV and turned it on as Luna went to try and wake up their youngest triplet. Ai's face immediately appeared on the screen with the heading "First appearance for Ai of B-Komachi since returning from hiatus!"

"Here's Ai-san, who has resumed her idol activities as of today!"

Seeing that their youngest triplet will not wake up, Luna plodded over to the TV with two nursing bottles and gave one to Aqua. Then both of them settled down on the cream colored carpet in front of the TV.

"Doing alright? Are you eating properly?" asked the newsperson.

"Yes! I'm eating plenty!" Ai said cheerfully.

That's a relief. She's doing a good job, Aqua thought as he and Luna both took some sips from their nursing bottles.

"Oh, right! Speaking of food, the other day my baby..."

At those words, both Luna and Aqua started to panic.

Aqua promptly spit out a mouthful of milk and started coughing loudly. Luna forced herself to swallow her milk before she started choking.

"'My baby'?" the newsperson repeated, confused.

"Er, I mean my baby kitten!" Ai quickly clarified to avoid disaster. "I got a pet during my rest period, you see!"

"Oh..."

"Oh, I'm always blurting out such strange things..." Ai said, trying to laugh off the tension and disregard the visible blush on her face.

Maybe she really is hopeless, Luna thought as she pat Aqua on the back, trying to help him through his coughing fit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Maybe she really is hopeless, Luna thought as she pat Aqua on the back, trying to help him through his coughing fit.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅