𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

In an apartment somewhere in the city...

"Ai... Ai..."

"You damn liar," a man said in a pained voice. "How dare you go and make babies!"

All around the room were many types of Ai memorabilia, ranging from posters to pictures to books. The floor was littered with clothes, food, and other kinds of trash. The curtains were shut tight, plunging the room in pitch black. The only light came from the computer screen the man was hunched in front of. Ai's voice carried clearly around the room.

"Why? Why...?" he said, his voice wobbling. He covered his face and made a series of strangled sounds.

"You tricked me!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"Aqua," Ai started to say as she lifted him up. "You hungry? Wanna nurse?"

Aqua immediately turned bright red and started to wiggle around desperately.

"Huh? You'd rather not?" Ai asked as she went and grabbed his bottle. "You sure like your bottle, don't you?"

Ai handed him his bottle and he started drinking his milk, embarrassed.

"Just look at you go!"

Next, Ai turned to Luna, who was seated next to Aqua on the sofa. "Now, let me guess. You prefer your bottle too, right Luna?" she asked her.

Luna vehemently nodded quickly.

Ai went and grabbed another milk bottle and gave it to her

Ai went and grabbed another milk bottle and gave it to her. "There you go," she said as Luna flopped over on the sofa and started drinking.

Both Aqua and Luna felt that being breastfed by an idol when they were adults in their past lives would indeed be crossing the line. And so they avoided it at all costs.

From the crib across the room came a wail, and Ai immediately walked over.

"Coming!" she called. When she reached the crib, she lifted Ruby up and said, "Wanna nurse again?"

Ai sat down and tugged down the left side of her shirt to let Ruby nurse. "Now you like breastfeeding, don't you, Ruby?" Ai asked.

Luna and Aqua both averted their gazes somewhere else. When they looked back, Ruby turned around and smirked at them both, a small trickle of milk still sliding down the side of her mouth.

That little...! The three of them stared at each other as sparks and lightning shot off each of them. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a knife.