𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

The next day...

Glossy hair that is well cared for.

A baby face that hasn't lost its innocence.

A personality reminiscent of an airhead.

Ruby retreated her head back around the corner she was peeking out from. "I must admit..." she started to say. "based on my experience of following idols for many years, she's the kinda girl who'd be crazy popular with hardcore otaku!"

"I don't much like your perspective or analysis," said Aqua, who was standing behind her with Luna. "If it seems she'll be popular, it's all good. Why not at least try asking her?"

"Well, I get your point..." Ruby mumbled. "But, you know, Loli-senpai and I have a rather unusual relationship, right?"

"You do?"

"I mean, isn't she kinda obnoxious toward me?!" Ruby yelled, exasperated.

Aqua took out his phone as he spoke, "Probably 'cause you always say 'baking soda' around her."

"And you keep calling her Loli-senpai," Luna added. "Why don't you just use her name?"

Without waiting for an answer, Aqua continued, "Anyway, I'll call her over, so at least try talking to her. Then, if you still feel there's no hope of getting along, you can forget the whole thing."

Ruby made a small noise of agreement. Then she realized something.

"Wait... onee-chan," she called. "Mom did say that you could become an idol, too. Why don't you join me in the new idol group?"

"Ah, about that..." Luna trailed off, fidgeting nervously. "I did think of that before, but I have something big coming up soon, so I don't know if I'll be ready to join an idol group yet."

"Something big?" Ruby questioned. "What is it?"

Luna and Aqua shared a look before Luna continued, "Well... I'll tell you later."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

Somewhere on the campus, Kana sat in her classroom, reading the comments on "Sweet Today."

Watching it again, you can tell Kana Arima's performance is head and shoulders above the others.

The performance of that guy who played the stalker was super creepy and repulsive, but if you look closely he's handsome, so I don't know how to feel...

Kana stared at that comment and put her hand on her cheek, feeling a blush rising on her face. Suddenly, she heard a ping from her cell phone. Looking down, she saw a text message from Aqua.