𝗢𝗩𝗔: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗳𝗳

:DDD

This OVA takes place one week after the end of Season 1 btw

(might be kinda rushed idk, I literally had, like, a rush of motivation and finished this in one day)

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Hey, you guys..."

"What is it?"

"Why don't we go out today?"

Aqua and Ruby blinked at their sister. "You mean, go on an outing together?" Aqua asked.

"Yeah!" Luna confirmed. "You know, our lives are only going to get busier from this point on. Now that Ruby-chan and I have debuted as idols and the Tokyo Blade stage play is coming up, we won't have much time to hang out together anymore."

"You do have a point, onee-chan," Ruby agreed. "It would also be nice to have a small break!"

"So, do you wanna go?" Luna asked excitedly.

"Of course! How about it, onii-chan?" Ruby questioned as she turned to Aqua.

"Mn, if the two of you want to go, then go," Aqua said, turning back to his book. "I have other things to do."

"Nonsense, Aqua-nii," Luna said, plucking the book out of his hand. "I checked your schedule yesterday. You're all clear."

"..."

"C'monnn, I thought you loved usss..."

(In the end, Aqua went with them, against his own will.)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"So, where are we gonna go today?" Ruby asked after the three of them stepped out of the house.

"Here's how it goes," Luna said as she turned toward her siblings with her hands on her hips. "Everyone chooses one location they want to go today, and then we'll order it!"

"Oooh, okay!" Ruby exclaimed. "I wanna go shopping!"

"I want to go to the arcade!"

"What about you, onii-chan?"

Aqua stared at the two of them as he answered, "The bookstore."

"Well, we should've guessed," Luna said as she playfully punched him in the shoulder. "It was obvious!"

"So, where are we going first?" Aqua asked, ignoring Luna's comment.

The three of them looked at each other.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

"You're on!"

After several rounds, Ruby ended up winning, followed by Luna. So they agreed that they'd go shopping first, followed by the arcade, and finally the bookstore.

"Alright! Let's goooo!" Ruby shouted excitedly as she dragged Luna off by the arm. Aqua followed along behind them.

"Ruby! I can walk by myself!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

They arrived at the mall after half an hour, and upon entering, Ruby immediately headed for one of her favorite department stores.