𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

As Aqua and the other actors took the floor and waited for filming to start, Aqua looked up at the roof, where water was leaking into the small abandoned building.

Due to the rain, water was getting inside the building.

Including the spots actors stand, the plan for the performance is already set, and it cleverly avoids places with puddles.

I've even confirmed that point during the rehearsal.

The spot where I enter, the set surrounding me and positions of the cameras, the lighting...

How I'll look on screen, including during the cutback...

Aqua turned around and stared at the staff members who were getting the equipment ready.

Luna had already explained in detail to me her observations about these points.

I'll hammer the scene into my head one more time.

Outside, the rain poured down and thunder rumbled in the distance. Soon, there was another call, "We're resuming filming!"

"Cameras are good to go!"

"Lighting's good to go!"

"Mics are good to go!"

"Scene 6, shot 51!"

"Ready and... action!"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

The scene opens up with the male lead and female lead in a dark, dreary building.

"Leave me alone! I don't like you following me!" Kana, as the female lead, yelled.

"It's so like you to think like that!" Melt, as the male lead, shot back at her. "Are you stupid?"

"But..."

"I won't let you be alone!" Melt insisted loudly.

From the wall she was leaning on, Luna caught a slight alteration on Kana's face.

If she's trying to synchronize with Melt to make his performance better, then it's hopeless, she thought, blowing another bubble with her gum. It would be an impossible task. But I think she realized that.

Meanwhile, Kana's thoughts were racing.

Why's the chief director and his team okay with this performance?! she thought in shock. Isn't this supposed to be a more tense, scary, spine-chilling scene?!

...Do they not care about the acting at all? This part should be more...

Aqua and Luna caught each other's eyes and nodded slightly. Then, Aqua started his performance.

There was a splash of footsteps. Someone was walking over the puddles. Hearing this sound, Melt and Kana turn around in surprise. A figure in a hooded jacket walks toward them, his face shrouded from view.

"The mics are picking up his footsteps due to the puddles," one of the staff members whispered to the chief director. "Should we stop filming?"

"No. Hmm..." the chief director mused. "It's stylish... and gives off a certain vibe."