𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Hm? In that case, I'll provide the music," Kengo said when the three of them filled him in on the project.

"You can do that?" Aqua questioned.

"Hey, you know I'm a label-signed pro who makes a living with my music, right?" Kengo asked as he adjusted his guitar case on his back. "Besides, I write lyrics and music for my own band, and others too sometimes..."

He unpacked his guitar and gave the strings a light strum. "I should get people to cry with something nostalgic, right? That's right up my alley," he said.

Aqua let out a small ooh. That's when Yuki leaned in.

"But, you know, wouldn't it be great to include that scene?" Yuki asked.

"Which scene?" Luna repeated.

"You know! That one where after Akane slaps me I go and tenderly hug her," Yuki reiterated.

"Aah!" Nobu recalled as he walked up. "Oh, but the cameras weren't roll-"

"Ahem! Aren't you naïve," Yuki cut him off, clearly proud of herself. "Did you think a professional model like myself wouldn't be paying attention to the locations of the fixed cameras? I did my best to position myself so that it'd look good on camera."

"Talk about ruining the moment

"Talk about ruining the moment..." Nobu muttered.

"The staff definitely has the footage," Yuki said with a pout. "They're keeping it buried on purpose. Pretty sneaky of them..."

"That's where we're hitting a snag

"That's where we're hitting a snag..." Luna whispered to her brother. "How do you suppose we're gonna get them to hand over that footage?"

"Hmm..."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"Well, yeah, I mean we do have it," the director said when Aqua and Luna scouted him out after filming was over. "But releasing raw footage is prohibited. There's no way I can give it to you."