𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"Man, this is some good booze!" Saitou drunkenly exclaimed, lifting the wine bottle in excitement. "Come on, celebrate your new digs with a drink! Drink up, drink up!"

"Wow, that's a Moriizo!" Ai commented.

"Not so fast," Miyako cut in, walking over to her husband while holding Luna

"Not so fast," Miyako cut in, walking over to her husband while holding Luna. "Ai-san doesn't turn 20 until next week. Please wait just a bit longer."

"Ah, you're right - got me there!" he said laughing. Then he diverted his attention to the TV as the news broadcast started.

"The widely-popular TV drama starring B-Komachi's Ai-san reached a peak viewership of 14.2% this week."

"The TV drama Ai stars in is climbing up in the ratings!" Saitou commented, pointing towards the TV. "And B-Komachi's work schedule is packed, too!"

Clutching Aqua in celebration, he exclaimed, "Next week, we're finally performing at a dome!"

"He's certainly in a good mood," Ai commented to Miyako.

"Well, it was always the president's dream to have an idol he nurtured make it to a dome," Miyako explained, smiling. "Well, all us staff share that dream, too."

"Are domes really that special?" Ai asked, tilting her head.

"They carry a different connotation compared to other venues," Miyako answered. "Moreover, you can't even book a slot without going through a specialized company. The proficiency and track record of staff who are able to manage a huge number of spectators... And there's a rigorous screening process to see if an artist is suitable for the dome."

Setting Luna down on the couch and pouring a cup of wine, she continued, "They're venues that require a big time commitment and lots of staff labor. Simply having money doesn't mean one can perform there. They're stages onto which only a chosen few can climb. Domes are what everyone dreams of."

"I see..." Ai mused.

When I sell well, everyone is pleased.

So I'll put on the appearance of being happy, too.

"This is an important period!" Saitou announced. "Be sure not to have any scandals! Please don't try to meet up with their father, you hear?"

"Of course!"

I'm a liar.

Before even thinking, I say whatever fits the situation.

Even I can't distinguish my real feelings from the lies.

"Mama, pat me," Ruby pleaded.