𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

In the light of the setting sun, Yuki leaned against the edge of the windowsill, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I... want to quit Love Now," she confesses.

Everyone's response was simultaneous. "What?!"

"In the middle of the season?!" Kengo asked, incredulously.

"Why would you say such a thing...?" Luna asked quietly as Yuki turned around and looked out the window.

"Well, lately... the boys at school have been teasing me," she explained. "Like, 'Ah, so you like that kinda guy.' Nothing's scarier than showing your own romantic feelings to the whole world. I didn't understand it one bit until starting on the show... Having tons of people focus their attention on you isn't all roses."

"I make a fool of myself on my channel, so I feel you," MEM-cho said empathically. "Everyone thinks I'm an airhead... Well, I really am, though."

"Y-you're really going to call it quits?" Akane asked nervously.

"I'm always willing to lend an ear, okay?!" Nobuyuki declared. "If you leave the show, then I'm out too!"

"Nobu-kun..." Yuki whispered.

"C'mon, Yuki-chan. We've made it this far already, please don't quit!" Kakeru pleaded with her, placing a hand on his cousin's shoulder to comfort her.

"Don't say that stuff anymore - let's stick with it!" Nobuyuki exclaimed once again.

"I..."

Next episode preview

Will Yuki really step down from the show?

A shocking development is in store for those two...

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"Wow, how's it gonna turn out?!"

"She'll probably really quit, right? After all, Yuki seems sensitive."

"But, what would happen with Nobu-kun, then?

The next day at filming, Yuki zoomed in on a photo of her from the previous episode, the one where she had tears in her eyes.

"Look, look!" she said excitedly, showing her phone to her friends. "There's an article about it! Think I helped bring in more viewers?"

"Yeah, probably," Aqua agreed quietly.

"So, you're gonna quit the show?" Akane asked, approaching Yuki.

"Huh? I can't just quit," Yuki said. "I have a contract in place."

"Huh, so you were just acting?" Akane questioned her.

"Oh, heavens no, I'm not an actress like you, Kurokawa-san - I can't even act," Yuki said, smiling shyly. "I was just playing up my feelings is all. It's true I was sad after getting teased at school, and I also really have thought about quitting."